This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you.

Hello everyone, for those who never knew me I'm Load (a.k.a. Load7) and well, I'm just a faggot that started playing Gx in 2010 and ended up being a TP in 2012. After a few months of being TP I got bored of SA-MP and pretty much quitted it with some exceptions where I actually joined the server and talked to some random people.

Now, after 4 years of being inactive I came back to this forum to tell everyone THANK you. I will never forget this community, I met the most awesome people here and it was a ton of fun being part of this. I'd like to specially thank Cupertino for those times in IRC and In-game =))

Good luck to everyone in the future and I hope you complete all of your goals, bye.

P.S. I didn't really know where to post this lol.

P.S. #2 I never learnt how to make good posts fml.

EDIT: No, this is not a comeback. I thought some of you were NPCs tbh.
    Last edited by Load; 22-06-16, 11:01 PM.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...-Introductions

Welcome back mate, glad to see you around.

Comment

Welcome back bro, Nice to meet you, I'm Next by the way, Have fun Need anything? Just PM me and i'm up to do whatever you want
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

I hope you come back, if you do! Welcome back to gamerx!
        Last edited by [MM]Snickers; 22-06-16, 01:18 PM.
        I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

I'm sure this is not a "I'm back" post, he just want to say Thanks to the whole GamerX Community.

We all are proud of read this, hard job to become one of most popular server in SA-MP, and let players enjoy this huge community, hope you come back some day, we will wait for you!

Regards .
          Venezuela.

Comment

Loading SevenEleven.
            Dude I was like :O when this guys were telling you "Welcome back" btw, I really hope see you someday again ingame, take care, and enjoy ur time dude, all this years that u spend playing in this server, after this whole time, you must feel amazing.

Comment

Welcome Back.

Comment

Bienvenido ja
                Welcome ja

Comment

I hope you come back, a lot of our old players are practically returning as time goes. We need to bring back all old players to make it as good as the old days. (Which I wasn't here to witness)
                  Last edited by Eliteus; 22-06-16, 09:03 AM.
                  Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Byee,good luck
                    Last edited by DanGeR; 22-06-16, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Load View Post
                      Hello everyone, for those who never knew me I'm Load (a.k.a. Load7) and well, I'm just a faggot that started playing Gx in 2010 and ended up being a TP in 2012. After a few months of being TP I got bored of SA-MP and pretty much quitted it with some exceptions where I actually joined the server and talked to some random people.

Now, after 4 years of being inactive I came back to this forum to tell everyone THANK you. I will never forget this community, I met the most awesome people here and it was a ton of fun being part of this. I'd like to specially thank Cupertino for those times in IRC and In-game =))

Good luck to everyone in the future and I hope you complete all of your goals, bye.

P.S. I didn't really know where to post this lol.

P.S. #2 I never learnt how to make good posts fml.
                      what are you all thinking ? hes back? really? did you guys even tried to "read" what he says? Im sure you didnt and just race to say "welcome back" before other players says, please read it again,

Well, hope to meet you some day, take care, good luck for your future, and bye.

Comment

i don't know you and i don't know too this is a welcome back post or not but i wish you come back in server and have a great time

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X