This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iam very sad :( ........ but

most players know who iam , or they don't ????? , I just want to tell you guys , that i don't play anymore in server BECAUSE they ban online games in Morocco, and from all other Arabic countries soon
    and the rason is : da3ich ?????????

just imagine that

but i will return soon, closer than you can imagine guys
    no 1 can stop Mc_Mehdi from play
    see you all soon
    bye.
    tHAT iS mE

sigpic

Just download a VPN or Proxy so it shows you're from another country. It will unlock pages, games etc.
    Last edited by LorSimon; 16-08-16, 10:04 PM.
    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Is this thread a joke or something? Admins Blackbird and Adrenaline who are also from Morocco were playing today.

EDIT: They were banned for a month, but were unbanned due to complaints. (When I asked Blackbird)
      Last edited by Eliteus; 16-08-16, 10:00 PM.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Do you think I did not try this, but when your ip change ; your device is turned off, but I'll find a solution
        tHAT iS mE

sigpic

Comment

I'm from Morocco too and i can play normally. And as Eliteus said online games were banned a while ago but unbanned later cause of people complaining.
          " alt="" data-fullsize-url="http://" data-thumb-url="http://" data-title="Click on the image to see the original version" data-caption="" class="bbcode-attachment thumbnail" />

Comment

yes i don't know how they do this bro but can you ask them for me, or i gona ask them on IRC
            tHAT iS mE

sigpic

Comment

You try evading ban? with proxies?

Comment

Originally posted by Kygo View Post
                You try evading ban? with proxies?

Can you try to read the topic again? His country banned online games so he can't play, he's not using proxy yet.
                I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mc_Mehdi[Morocco] View Post
                  yes i don't know how they do this bro but can you ask them for me, or i gona ask them on IRC
                  i can confirm we can play just fine. just like normally everyone does are you using IAM or meditel if meditel or IAM/3G/4G idk, but IAM ADSL works just fine for me.

Comment

download Cyber ghost vpn its free vpd and i can tell you more vpns
                    sigpic

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X