Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell MaRaZ i will miss you a lot....
    GIVE ME MY CAMERA, MOM -_-

Comment

• Nooooo Marazito <3
      I miss you a lot;-;

Comment

• Bye maraz!
        Will miss you loads.
        Come back soon..
        Last edited by Nancy; 29-07-17, 12:17 PM.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Comment

• Bye :c
          Will miss u
          Good luck in your life

Comment

• Don't know you much
            Don't know why you're leaving
            But good luck and bb anyway!
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

• Why???Bro I will miss you goodluck for life all the best for life my best wishes is with you

Comment

• bye maraz
                smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

Comment

• I will miss u too
                  If you do not like a rule follow it reach on top and change it

Comment

• I Quit

Comment

• why ?tungki bye goodluck for life i will miss you

Comment

• Hi guys i am going to say something that may hurt some people and make them sad i guess :c anyway as most of you know that i was playing here since a long time, well not a very long time but first time i came to this server was in 2011 and i played here i guess for like 2 days i was so noob at that time and i didn't know how to play or anything so i stopped playing samp for 2 years and joined back last year and guess what i found gamerx (the server i was looking for from a long time becquse i forgot the name ) anyway when i found it i felt so happy and started to play everyday and i met some good people here also i was a rule breaker and cheater ...... and i got banned lots of times for cheating xD but after 3 months i got bored from everything and started to help people out and respecting the rules and i posted 4 apps 3 got denied and got accepted in the fourth one and then i became trusted player in december of 2014 as far as i remember and since that time and i am helping new people and having fun with friends old ones and new ones

and this is the end i will miss you guys sorry if i have desappointed anyone but i have real life to cary about hope that admins won't delete my forum account so i can check what is going on . if u want to ask me anything send me a forum message or contact me on faceboo www.facebook.com/solaimane.jiraoui.50
                        gooooooooooooood bye gamerx <3

Comment

• Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
                          Hi guys i am going to say something that may hurt some people and make them sad i guess :c anyway as most of you know that i was playing here since a long time, well not a very long time but first time i came to this server was in 2011 and i played here i guess for like 2 days i was so noob at that time and i didn't know how to play or anything so i stopped playing samp for 2 years and joined back last year and guess what i found gamerx (the server i was looking for from a long time becquse i forgot the name ) anyway when i found it i felt so happy and started to play everyday and i met some good people here also i was a rule breaker and cheater ...... and i got banned lots of times for cheating xD but after 3 months i got bored from everything and started to help people out and respecting the rules and i posted 4 apps 3 got denied and got accepted in the fourth one and then i became trusted player in december of 2014 as far as i remember and since that time and i am helping new people and having fun with friends old ones and new ones

and this is the end i will miss you guys sorry if i have desappointed anyone but i have real life to cary about hope that admins won't delete my forum account so i can check what is going on . if u want to ask me anything send me a forum message or contact me on faceboo www.facebook.com/solaimane.jiraoui.50

Dude have you gone mad or what....dude don't quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwane_johnson View Post
                            Dude have you gone mad or what....dude don't quit.
                            haha no man why would i get mad? from what? as i said above in my post i have lots of things in my real life i have to cary about and this game game is taking tooooo much time from me so thanks for everything man

Comment

• Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
                              Hi guys i am going to say something that may hurt some people and make them sad i guess :c anyway as most of you know that i was playing here since a long time, well not a very long time but first time i came to this server was in 2011 and i played here i guess for like 2 days i was so noob at that time and i didn't know how to play or anything so i stopped playing samp for 2 years and joined back last year and guess what i found gamerx (the server i was looking for from a long time becquse i forgot the name ) anyway when i found it i felt so happy and started to play everyday and i met some good people here also i was a rule breaker and cheater ...... and i got banned lots of times for cheating xD but after 3 months i got bored from everything and started to help people out and respecting the rules and i posted 4 apps 3 got denied and got accepted in the fourth one and then i became trusted player in december of 2014 as far as i remember and since that time and i am helping new people and having fun with friends old ones and new ones

Come on man rethink your decision! You're in Uni years, this is your free years till you get a job! At least don't leave forever, come on like every week or so. You still have to make me improve with deagle and everything xD. Please stay with us at least weekly once if not everyday.

Hope you reconsider your decision

Or leave after 3 weeks after my Christmas holidays xD
                              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elite View Post
                                Come on man rethink your decision! You're in Uni years, this is your free years till you get a job! At least don't leave forever, come on like every week or so. You still have to make me improve with deagle and everything xD. Please stay with us at least weekly once if not everyday.

Hope you reconsider your decision

Or leave after 3 weeks after my Christmas holito days xD
                                maaan u gona make me cry haha i am really sorrrrrry for everything but that was my last decision i thinked aloot before i came here and say this but even if i am in uni that dosen't mean i have free time no not at all maybe in other countries but in morocco
                                nah xD and about teaching you deagle skills i would like to but as you can see things dosen't go well plus scoutz may teach you he's better than me in deagle tho xD

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X