Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be inactive for 1 week because I have problems with the internet and also because I am in a FIFA tournament in my city with my younger brother

Edit: I back today
    Last edited by Jordi; 29-03-19, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• RATIOO
      RATIOO commented
      Editing a comment
      good luck for fifa

• Logan
      Logan commented
      Editing a comment
      Fifa... real? or fake

• Exams and more i think for many days bye <3

Comment

• I am very sorry to say that i will not be able to play on Gx for couple of days or maybe weeks !
      due to some internet connection issue on my locality i can't able to play online games on my Pc.
      Last edited by Fearless_Noob; 17-04-19, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• Exams are coming will inactive for 5 to 6 days

Gamechanger / Avenger / Gangster / Gamer / Youtuber

Comment

• Hi. I have been inactive for nearly 2 months now. Lot of changes have took place in this limited time. Due to the growing obstacles and responsibilities in my life, I have decided to cut all ties with online acquaintances. This means I have quit online gaming, and deleted social media applications like Discord, Facebook and Instagram. So if you`re added by me there, don`t worry you aren`t blocked. While this may come off as unnecessary, I feel that it would ultimately brush up my presence of mind and give me more courage to face the problems, instead of escaping the reality. There`s a remote possibility of me coming back once everything is on track, but it`s definitely not any sooner.
          Though most of you might`ve not noticed me, I have been playing here since 2016. This community has it`s place in my heart for sure, because just like most of you I`ve spent majority of my late teenage here. I`ll just say that the place has ups and downs like every other community. I`ve met both kind people and assholes alike. But both taught me life lessons, which I would`ve otherwise never learnt. If you`re one of those who admire me, it`d be great to have your blessings. Cheers!
          #LongLiveAK
          Last edited by Lei; 25-04-19, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• XWarriorX
            XWarriorX commented
            Editing a comment
            Good Bye Mate, It was a pleasure time we spent together, Take care of yourself. You'll be missed.
            I wish you all the best !

• Hisoka
            Hisoka commented
            Editing a comment
            Take care of yourself , gonna miss you sawns king

• GangsterZz
            GangsterZz commented
            Editing a comment
            You are the most reasonable and most smartest persons I have ever met in my entire lifetime.
            Im glad that I got a chance to meet you and be your friend. Good Luck in your life and stay as you always was!!!

• Inactive.

I'll Be Inactive For 15 To 20 Days I Am Going To Another City For Some Personal Reasons. But I Will Be Active On IRC And Discord <33

EDIT: I Am Back
          Last edited by Soham_; 22-05-19, 12:04 PM.
          I am blessed to have so many great things in my life - family, friends....

Comment

• Good brother Lei happy real life I remembered many moments ago when you showed me your maps and got a few moments
            GL MATE <3

Comment

• HoocK
              HoocK commented
              Editing a comment
              WO.o o.OW !

• i will be inactive again because my first year college life is starting to slap me next month 2nd week and i think i'll be busy also the second reason is
            my samp is lagging/fps drops idk why last week when i join GX and other server i notice my frame drops like 99-100 before now it drops 90 - 60.70. 40
            i already reinstall my gta , create new user and much more still didnt fix , i also tried to clean my pc still doesnt work. idk what's the problem. if maybe someone can advice me how to fix this shit.

take care guys^^

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
            X