This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inactive for a week due to my exams...
    I will be back after 24th of September..
    Speak Less Work More.

Comment

Well, I am inactive from some days, and will be for some days because my computer was blowed by electricity shortage :O . I will be active on GamerX Forums and IRC. Miss you Guys :/ .

Comment

Bye umair
        My Youtube Channel
        GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
        [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

So, this is my last visit here , as i am leaving sa-mp as i wont be able to get free time ,reason is "Busy with business".
          Also, me and my brother are investing in one more business soon , so we will be out of country most of the time.
          Goodluck all!
          Farewell!

Comment

I'll miss u doooood :')
            edgy scout main

Comment

Guys , I Really Had A Very Nice Time This Summer,And Now Its School Time , So I'll Leave For The Next 8 Months , You May See Me Sometimes In-Game.
              Regards ... Elix
              edgy scout main

Comment

Won't be active for 2 days as i have bought a new pc and need to arrange everything again .
                Y be a king , when u can be a god.

Comment

Gonna be inactive for a few days as my schedule is busy now, also I need to buy a new charger for my laptop but I'll be back as soon as I get things done.
                  I'll be on forums and Irc only,

Good day

Comment

Good luck. <3

Comment

I am leaving this server for ever,i got treated unfairly,i'd like to thanks some awesome admins and tps like Nate,CashewZ,Monno,Mousytom,lorsimon,adrenaline,sc outz,jafri,spraky,Toxic_Ro and bibo Thanks every one for everything.
                      Thanks Matite stefan and bloodcell for making such an awesome server but with twats like delija and left,this server is not getting anywhere.I hope you understand what happened with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigabyte View Post
                        I am leaving this server for ever,i got treated unfairly,i'd like to thanks some awesome admins and tps like Nate,CashewZ,Monno,Mousytom,lorsimon,adrenaline,sc outz,jafri,spraky,Toxic_Ro and bibo Thanks every one for everything.
                        Thanks Matite stefan and bloodcell for making such an awesome server but with twats like delija and left,this server is not getting anywhere.I hope you understand what happened with me.
                        never come back.
                        [center]
                        center]

Comment

Originally posted by Campionull
                          EDIT: I'm BACK! [FOREVER = Two Months (LOGIC)]
                          Told you..
                          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Admins are not always right. We disagree on some issues. The time came to leave from gamerx. I had to good time with gamerx. Thanks for all. Enjoy with it. Bye all.

Comment

Bye Dude Gl in irl

Comment

Originally posted by karizma View Post
                                Admins are not always right. We disagree on some issues. The time came to leave from gamerx. I had to good time with gamerx. Thanks for all. Enjoy with it. Bye all.
                                Apparently GamerX-Deathmatch-Championship doesnt run. I was disturbed by the incomplete. I decided to come back until the tournament has finished.

Comment

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X