X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha yeah, im another one going inactive cause final test :/
    Cya

Comment

Second semester is starting soon, and my final exam is getting closer. Starting next week I won't be much active either on forum/IRC or ingame.

Comment

Good luck all for exam do ur best;-)
        Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

Bellaaaaa!!
          Non-english-
          Arre yaar tum intne dino se kaha thee yaar! Chalo ab exams de kar wapas jaldi aana , bahot mahino se mili nahi! Or haa iphone5 par bhee lagaam laga na thode din XD!

ENGLISH-
          GOODLUCK for ur exams

Comment

u guys make me cry :'(Click image for larger version

Name:	851562_181533992028864_175788688_n.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	113456

Comment

Originally posted by devil_jin View Post
              u guys make me cry :'([ATTACH=CONFIG]641[/ATTACH]

Comment

My final exam are there so i cant play (stupid exam)I will try to activate on gx or form or irx
                Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

Hey guys i will be inactive for 2 or 3 weeks because i have many exams in this weeks
                  So bye guys i'll see you in 2weeks
                  Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

OK guys i don't know how to say it but i'm gonna leave GX for 4 weeks cause it is exams time.

My life is getting worst and worst by leaving you my friends,all GamerX players.
                    So i will try hard to join you guys and i'll follow you from IRC.
                    So see you guys in 1st of june when i'll finish all the exams and summer holidays will begin so wish me good luck
                    I'll miss you all guys and i hope that it will gonna be the fastest month ever so bye bye :*

PS: i hate exams XD
                    Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

Well, I just passed monthly test in school and my marks are very bad. I don't have much time left to go to college: 1 year, so I must improve them. I'm going to be inactive ingame for a long time. (but still active on forum)

P/s: Sorry for my bad English.

Comment

Bye dude
                        Speak Less Work More.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhand View Post
                          Bye dude
                          Dont ruin this thread faggot, only post if you're leaving, brainless stinky piece of whore shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Glator View Post
                            Dont ruin this thread faggot, only post if you're leaving, brainless stinky piece of whore shit.
                            Why do you care? And you can't be nice..? Don't act like an Admin dude

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
                              Why do you care? And you can't be nice..? Don't act like an Admin dude
                              I hope you're not him, who got darted hard into balls with my words, take care of your own business internet stranger.

Comment

Originally posted by Glator View Post
                                I hope you're not him, who got darted hard into balls with my words, take care of your own business internet stranger.
                                Lmao, I'm not him. I registered here end 2008, and who are you? I only know you at the forum as an guy that want to acting like an Admin. Plus Blackhand's post is NOT your business to

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X