Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna be away for long time, because i start my service in the army.
    Might come back in June/July.

Comment

In active till March - April coz my PC LCD suck idk why :/
      but I will back soon with my new PC
      ill active on irc and on form
      Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

Hey All I Will Be Inactive For Next Week It's A Hard Exam I'm Gonna Study Hard But I Will Be Back In Next Week Okay

Edit-Lol My Exam Is Next Week It Is Postpone
        Last edited by blaxlistZ; 13-01-15, 01:25 AM. Reason: Just Give Me A Reason

Comment

Hey all i'll be inactive For 2 => 3 month It's a EXAM i have to study hard ............ i'll be back ............
          Last edited by Nobody; 12-01-15, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Good Luck for your exam........Nobody.......
            Last edited by PeaceofIndia; 12-01-15, 08:59 AM. Reason: some word miss
            PeaceofIndia
            भाई में तो अच्छा हूँ ! और भाई तू बता?

Comment

cant be active this month some work irl and some study. but i'll be active in mobile forums.

EDIT:I was sharing my internet so i dont have to really think about the bill but then they dont need the internet and i have to pay full bill and also the university i joined that got a tough study and a really big cost for that university 1 day dont go and boom 10k fine thats why i leave that and now adays i goto centre for continue my study & now i got many time so ive decided to come back ive Missed you guys verry Hard!
              Last edited by Instant; 09-02-15, 02:46 PM. Reason: wanted to update

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
                cant be active this month some work irl and some study. but i'll be active in mobile forums.
                LOL Suna hai Universities Open HO Chuky Hai Is liye ??? xD

Comment

Well, I'm nog leaving, but I jusy want to say I can't be really active as before. I am really busy with my real life. Work, gym, girlfriend etc. But I try to be active so much as possible. To help new players etc. That's what I want.

This message is to let people know why I'm not that much active as before!

Comment

Sorry I Decided To Leave Bcoz Of Study and I Have To Do in Irl So A msg To You Don't Forget Brago Sir Memories
                    Note: Always Remember This Line - Brago Is Not Legend.Legend Is Brago

Miss You GoodLuck And Goodbye
                    Last edited by brago; 03-02-15, 06:25 PM.
                    Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

Originally posted by Stonic. View Post
                      Sorry I Decided To Leave Bcoz Of Study and I Have To Do in Irl So A msg To You Don't Forget Brago Sir Memories
                      Note: Always Remember This Line - Legend Is Not Brago.Brago Is Legend

Miss You GoodLuck And Goodbye
                      GoodBye

Comment

Hello Gamers,

I "ll Inactive For 1 MONTH due To Some Personal Reasons..

SOrry Gyzz for By Inactivity.

Comment

Well, I'd be very inactive this month due to exams, but after they get over, I'd immediately return to GamerX and after that, full on-crazy gaming! xD

Bye guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Rutherford View Post
                            Well, I'd be very inactive this month due to exams, but after they get over, I'd immediately return to GamerX and after that, full on-crazy gaming! xD

Bye guys!
                            Well we are waiting for you crazy guy....
                            See you soon
                            *****RoyalTigers*****

Comment

My activity will be very low because I have exams in the beggining of July and I must study a lot.

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

Good Luck with your exams!
                                Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X