This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RMS View Post
    My activity will be very low because I have exams in the beggining of July and I must study a lot.
    Good luck and take care!

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

So as the season of exams has started all over the world. Some are giving exams and rest are preparing.

I have gotta some exams In MAY and have to study hard. Will see you in game sometimes.
      Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

Inactive till 20 or 21 due to exams
        Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

Ok so not many people might remember me i know stefan does and gotnitro aswell but for those who dont im trusted player [AC]Mayhem ive played gamerx for a long time but for those who know ive been inactive for awhile about 3 years now mostly due to not having a pc anymore. The two and a half years i did play were the best of my teenage life i had loads of fun on this server i have to give my greatest respects to matite for creating and mantaining such a wonderful Server. I know it has to be hard matite but i think we all can agree and say thankyou! also i want to give a big thankyou to stefan without him i doubt i would of made tp, he was the closest admin i knew and a really good friend too. I had a great time watcing over the players and teaching them the rules and cool things to do in GamerX, alast i doubt i will be returing with life moving foward i wouldnt have the time to play. So this is my final fairwell i wish the best to all players, future tps and current ones aswell as all of the admins in GamerX, i wish for the greatest succesion for GamerX server and players In there real and ingame lives.

Ps. If you have ps4 and gtaV you can catch me on there somtimes my psn: Le3gndX

Comment

I Will Be Inactive Till end of April Due To EXAMS!!! Sorry Guyzz For my Inactivity.. BUT i i will Try Active In Game as i Can !!

Thank you
            Progamer
            Last edited by UltroN.; 18-03-15, 10:19 AM.

Comment

I'm going to be away from 2 to 3 days , since I'm currently in the clinic , I had my first surgery last Saturday ( yesterday ) and going to be under the machines for 2 days or more to get my second surgery . For those who wanna know its a surgery on my chest . Some breathing problems Hasta
              Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by bibo_lilo View Post
                I'm going to be away from 2 to 3 days , since I'm currently in the clinic , I had my first surgery last Saturday ( yesterday ) and going to be under the machines for 2 days or more to get my second surgery . For those who wanna know its a surgery on my chest . Some breathing problems Hasta
                wish you all the best for your surgery hope you will get well soon.

Comment

Peace mate
                  Good Luck with your exams

Comment

Good Luck with your exams

Comment

• Goodluck !

Comment

• hi guys just want to tell ya that i'll be inactive for month or more during to some exams and i have to work hard to pass it i'll miss ya all good bye i will be active in forum sometimes

Comment

• Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
                          hi guys just want to tell ya that i'll be inactive for month or more during to some exams and i have to work hard to pass it i'll miss ya all good bye i will be active in forum sometimes
                          Good Luck With Your Exams Sool

Comment

hi guys just want to tell ya that i'll be inactive for month or more during to some exams and i have to work hard to pass it i'll miss ya all good bye i will be active in forum sometimes
                            good luck Bro i will miss u
                            sigpic

Comment

good luck we will miss you...
                              Ethan....

GamerX Rules GamerX Commands

Comment

• HI guys, I wanted to say to you that i'll be inactive for 2-3 weeks cause of my classes/summer class i think cause it's what they said Summer Class. Anyways i also wanted to say that Good Luck to you all and also my clan [M4] and all of the clans, Bye. I'll Be Missing You Guys

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X