Clear All

• maybe i am inactive for upcoming 3 days due to my exams

Comment

• Back from inactivity​.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________

Originally posted by LoG
      Welcome Krrish
      Thanks!
      Last edited by Krrish; 09-04-17, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• Welcome Krrish
        [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
        [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

• Welcome Back!

Comment

• Some people thought I should leave. I will honor their request and will be away until further notice.
            If I can then I will try to finish my offroad map in upcoming days. I will still be near GX forum & minecraft server.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobu_Janes View Post
              Some people thought I should leave
              Leave only if you want, not for others!
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Some people thought I should leave. I will honor their request and will be away until further notice.
                If I can then I will try to finish my offroad map in upcoming days. I will still be near GX forum & minecraft server.
                Well imo that is a stupid decision lol, if they dont want you let them ingore you... just enjoy the damn game, its made for fun... there is maybe 2 of them that dont want you and 40+ that want you to stay and have fun with them... dont go!

Comment

Some people thought I should leave. I will honor their request and will be away until further notice.
                  Lool, because people want you to leave you should do what they want? As Eliteus and Luka said, only leave if you want not for others, and definitely there are alot of players who wants you, so not because of few players don't want you ingame you leave, don't do this please
                  "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

I'll miss you around samp server. I hope you come back soon some day please :/

Comment

Jobu, you don't have to care about what other people say..it's your choice to leave on your own, not if someone forces you to. Dont let their words affect you or your choices

Anyways good luck and will miss having you around.

Comment

Please don't leave for others, We need you!!!!! Stay here and chill with us please!!!

Comment

• Ill be inactive for a month or so for hard exams

Comment

• Originally posted by Jjhn View Post
                            Ill be inactive for a month or so for hard exams
                            Good bye
                            [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
                            [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS View Post
                              Laptop in warranty, inactive some days.
                              Again, I think one week off

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

• Inactive until I want to play on this server again.

Comment

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X