This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
    maaan u gona make me cry haha i am really sorrrrrry for everything but that was my last decision i thinked aloot before i came here and say this but even if i am in uni that dosen't mean i have free time no not at all maybe in other countries but in morocco
    nah xD and about teaching you deagle skills i would like to but as you can see things dosen't go well plus scoutz may teach you he's better than me in deagle tho xD
    Dang man!
    Well good luck with university man! Hope you do well and become what you aspire to be. Make sure you come on like during holidays just as a surprise visit.
    It was all good man but I guess as life moves on so do we.

Peace brother..
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

• Shiiiiittttttt. :/ Good luck for the future man, gonna miss ya. Dammit wish you hadn't left, this sucks.
      sigpicc:

Comment

Hi guys i am going to say something that may hurt some people and make them sad i guess :c anyway as most of you know that i was playing here since a long time, well not a very long time but first time i came to this server was in 2011 and i played here i guess for like 2 days i was so noob at that time and i didn't know how to play or anything so i stopped playing samp for 2 years and joined back last year and guess what i found gamerx (the server i was looking for from a long time becquse i forgot the name ) anyway when i found it i felt so happy and started to play everyday and i met some good people here also i was a rule breaker and cheater ...... and i got banned lots of times for cheating xD but after 3 months i got bored from everything and started to help people out and respecting the rules and i posted 4 apps 3 got denied and got accepted in the fourth one and then i became trusted player in december of 2014 as far as i remember and since that time and i am helping new people and having fun with friends old ones and new ones

and this is the end i will miss you guys sorry if i have desappointed anyone but i have real life to cary about hope that admins won't delete my forum account so i can check what is going on . if u want to ask me anything send me a forum message or contact me on faceboo www.facebook.com/solaimane.jiraoui.50
        gooooooooooooood bye gamerx <3

good bye man i will miss you very much, i will miss kicking your ass in deagle duels. i will miss drifting with you. i will miss fighting with you. i will miss teaming with you. i will miss everything happened to us in GamerX Server. see you soon.

now my best friend in gamerx will leave. then i will leave too. i will be inactive for very long time. unknown time. i am going to miss you all.... maybe i will be back if my friends back too... See y'll later guys.

Sooll[A]imane: Just a question...

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
        but i have real life to cary about
        Who is "Cary"? lmao
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

• thanks alot guys i really apreciate it sorry if i am spamming or something
          and next about that question

Originally posted by Next View Post

Sooll[A]imane: Just a question...

Who is "Cary"? lmao
          sometimes i love to play with words so instead of saying to care* i said to cary xD

Comment

• OMG Sool, u gonna leave D: i gonna miss u so bro, hope u come back soon

Comment

• bb sool... I will miss you :c

Comment

• Good Luck Soollaimane
                see you next year <3

Comment

• Bye Sool

Miss you so much
                  GIVE ME MY CAMERA, MOM -_-

Comment

• Maybe i i dont know you but i wish you health and happiness and positivity in life Maybe it's just a game but it connects one person to other and winning hearts one more thing maybe life is ok and mayhe not dont know y u going but just keep smiling and laughing your hapiness starts with u.. And if its necessary do not b afraid from walking alone because on tight rope we all walk alone

Comment

• With the next update he will come back :P

Comment

Hi guys i am going to say something that may hurt some people and make them sad i guess :c anyway as most of you know that i was playing here since a long time, well not a very long time but first time i came to this server was in 2011 and i played here i guess for like 2 days i was so noob at that time and i didn't know how to play or anything so i stopped playing samp for 2 years and joined back last year and guess what i found gamerx (the server i was looking for from a long time becquse i forgot the name ) anyway when i found it i felt so happy and started to play everyday and i met some good people here also i was a rule breaker and cheater ...... and i got banned lots of times for cheating xD but after 3 months i got bored from everything and started to help people out and respecting the rules and i posted 4 apps 3 got denied and got accepted in the fourth one and then i became trusted player in december of 2014 as far as i remember and since that time and i am helping new people and having fun with friends old ones and new ones

and this is the end i will miss you guys sorry if i have desappointed anyone but i have real life to cary about hope that admins won't delete my forum account so i can check what is going on . if u want to ask me anything send me a forum message or contact me on faceboo www.facebook.com/solaimane.jiraoui.50

I will miss you alot bro goodluck for life

Comment

• Good Luck With Your New Start

Comment

• Bye Bye Maraz Brother

Really Miss U Brother

Gl For New Start Maraz
                            Last edited by WarWithMind; 16-12-15, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Good bye Sool you'll be greatly missed, it really sucks that I've only known you for a month or so, Good luck in your real life, Rabena ma3ak

Comment

• Well , guys I'm sorry .
                                at 4th January I gonna back to school study , maybe Friday , Saturday and Sunday I will back to home , So I will be INACTIVE for a once , If I've free time sure I will play Samp-GamerX XD
                                \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
                                o.O.o Allen ~
                                (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X