This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Twitch View Post
    Good Bye Next! It was good to have you there too, Good Luck with your real-life stuffs!
    Originally posted by Jan_Nissan View Post
    Mannn......... Everyone is leaving GX why... Anyways it was awesome to have you at GamerX you are a awesome friend to and it was good to have you... Good luck with life and peace out
    Thank you very much. it was so nice to play with you
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Next
      Good bye guys i gonna leave GamerX for personal reasons, i think i will not play again or i might join from time to time very often.

but if i won't. i want to say sorry for all my mistakes in past, and sorry for everything wrong i've done here with everyone. Admins TPs and players, i want to say sorry and Thanks for the best times i had with all of you, i wanted to thank each player by myself face to face (in-game) but they're many friends and i'll take 3 months to thank 'em all.
      GamerX means alot for me, it learned me English and i'll be thankful to All of my friends...
      I'll remember GamerX whenever i'm in an english exam, so i'll never forget you. Big thanks for you
      so i want to say:
      Good bye GamerX, and Thanks for the best time you gave me. I'll be active on forum as always, i'll join the game sometimes but i'm not sure about that. but i'll try, It was so nice to play here, now it's time to say good bye

Good bye

Next is out
      Bye :/
      Good luck in your real life

Comment

• Goodbye Next, hope to see you sometimes in game, good luck with your life and take care !

Comment

• Good bye mate, good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Next
            Good bye guys i gonna leave GamerX for personal reasons, i think i will not play again or i might join from time to time very often.

but if i won't. i want to say sorry for all my mistakes in past, and sorry for everything wrong i've done here with everyone. Admins TPs and players, i want to say sorry and Thanks for the best times i had with all of you, i wanted to thank each player by myself face to face (in-game) but they're many friends and i'll take 3 months to thank 'em all.
            GamerX means alot for me, it learned me English and i'll be thankful to All of my friends...
            I'll remember GamerX whenever i'm in an english exam, so i'll never forget you. Big thanks for you
            so i want to say:
            Good bye GamerX, and Thanks for the best time you gave me. I'll be active on forum as always, i'll join the game sometimes but i'm not sure about that. but i'll try, It was so nice to play here, now it's time to say good bye

Good bye

Next is out
            Good luck with your life, See you soon!

Comment

• Hello GamerX Players!
              It has been a long time since the first day i joined this gorgeous server and i enjoyed every single day there till now. I had a big fun there making friends and playing with best friends that i ever had. Today is the end of all these things for me. I am going to leave the server which gave me best experience of my Gaming time. I would like to thank every friend who supported me on my steps on this server. Also i would like to say sorry to all of them if they felt bad cause of me. I'll be online on forums and IRC.
              Thank you GamerX World! Good Bye!

Comment

Hello GamerX Players!
                It has been a long time since the first day i joined this gorgeous server and i enjoyed every single day there till now. I had a big fun there making friends and playing with best friends that i ever had. Today is the end of all these things for me. I am going to leave the server which gave me best experience of my Gaming time. I would like to thank every friend who supported me on my steps on this server. Also i would like to say sorry to all of them if they felt bad cause of me. I'll be online on forums and IRC.
                Damn m8, why is everyone leaving SAMP? I'll miss our duelz :C

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteus
                  Tell me you're joking.
                  Bro i just want to tell you that
                  "LIFE GOES ON"

Comment

Hello GamerX Players!
                    It was a nice time with you, I wish you all the best for the future!
                    Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Hello GamerX Players!
                      I will miss you my Titch :'( I hope it is a joke
                      "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

• I'm going to miss you mate, take care and good luck in your life.

Comment

Hello GamerX Players!
                          It was nice to know you, take care mate, good luck with your future.
                          the 2 7 squad

Comment

Hello GamerX Players!
                            Its always have been a joy to hangout with u .but everything has its ultimate destiny.You are/will always a good frnd to me. Good luck mate ! Hope u do well ahead
                            sigpic

Comment

• all d best for ur future mate...
                              good bye
                              sigpic
                              A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
                              I Can Survive.

Comment

• I'm going to be a little more inactive as I got promoted to admin in other server which I love, this doesn't means I won't play anymore here, I'm just saying I won't be much active as I was.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X