• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck elite, Seems interesting this camp I mean xD

Comment

• Hope to see you as soon as possible
      *StarBoy*

Comment

• Good luck on your trip, Elite. Stay safe and have fun!

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

• Good luck Eliteus
          Take care mate!

Comment

• Good luck Elitu!

Comment

• GL elite bhai!
              See u soon
              I always stand out,
              So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

• Good luck Elite fr ur camp.
                Have fun there and return soon

Comment

• Good luck Eliteus! I'll look to be more active on Saturdays and Sundays for you

Comment

• Yo !!

I never ever thought i would pst this one day but i cant help it now . I have spent almost 400 hrs in here and i Have to say those were one of the best moments till now . I found a lovely ,caring community and loooooooots of good guys ( some bad too ofc xD ). After this all i have to say is a Goodbye ! I cant continue to play on here anymore and you guys might have noticed my absence already as i,ve been inactive for several weeks now. And yes, i dont want to make a list of people to thank , if i did the list would be a never ending one. And it would take me hours to make a list of people i know ! So friends ,i hope you do well in here as well as in real life ! In my 400 hrs of game i had been to races ,events ,evrything and joined several clans as well as applied for Tp (i was noob xD ).That was fun ! i would miss them for sure . So .... Its a Good Bye To GamerX communitee frm me !

- [Arpit out of game but ... in the mind ! :').
                    sigpic

Comment

• Good bye mate! good luck in real life! we will miss you! hope to see you soon! someday!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1_Arpit View Post
                        Yo !!

I never ever thought i would pst this one day but i cant help it now . I have spent almost 400 hrs in here and i Have to say those were one of the best moments till now . I found a lovely ,caring community and loooooooots of good guys ( some bad too ofc xD ). After this all i have to say is a Goodbye ! I cant continue to play on here anymore and you guys might have noticed my absence already as i,ve been inactive for several weeks now. And yes, i dont want to make a list of people to thank , if i did the list would be a never ending one. And it would take me hours to make a list of people i know ! So friends ,i hope you do well in here as well as in real life ! In my 400 hrs of game i had been to races ,events ,evrything and joined several clans as well as applied for Tp (i was noob xD ).That was fun ! i would miss them for sure . So .... Its a Good Bye To GamerX communitee frm me !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4105[/ATTACH]
                        - [Arpit out of game but ... in the mind ! :').
                        Bye bye Arpit! we will miss you.

Comment

• Bye Arpit I will miss u
                          Had a great time with u And thanks for teaching me DM
                          I always stand out,
                          So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

• Good bye Arpita
                            I hope U will return

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan_Nissan View Post
                              Dear GamerX and his players,

I had a great time with you all but for me it's time to leave. I need to focus on school at the first side but i got more reasons. I loved playing GamerX and I want to thank you all for that. I hope you will have a great time in GamerX!

Special thanks to :

- Mousytom, mate you are a awesome admin you helped me a lot in GamerX man. <33 will miss you!

- Nate, you and mousytom are a great couple man, i mean if you guys are together you are able to kill eachother always laughed with you two guys.

- Beer, awesome admin should be promoted very soon i mean he is doing his job so good and so serious. I hope you will get promoted soon.

- Benjokiller, Simply a great person man.

- Queen, i had a great time with you. You are my bestie and i will keep up the contact.

- All ATM members, you were all so friendly and funny mates will miss you.

- MaxSafy, i will miss you Bro it was an awesome time with you i hope we wont cut out contact.

- Daan Deurloo, Mate you were fucking awesome man ''Microsoft Fake technical support calls'' awesome times. we will keep contact but in game i will miss you aswell.

- Ariana Grande, even if we hadnt much contact i will miss you aswell because i know you had a hard time i tried to help you wich i hope it did worked, anyway i will miss you.

- Eliteus, Cool guy also friendly and a good mapper. Man i will miss your jokes.

- Pedro, i will miss you aswell man you are a good admin.

- Rick, DJ Rick for life. I will miss you.

- Jobu Janes, Damn specially i will miss you, we had sucha great times together man. I didnt know you that much but that changed. I will miss you man and i wanna keep contact with you.

- PANZEHIR noof <3 i will miss this to!

- Burnedgrass, you helped me a lot in GamerX and i will miss you 'nigga'

- Grimvirus, man i will miss you it was great with you.

- Nancy, even if we didnt know eachother that much, we had fun and, i will miss you.

- Tinarex, 'Thanks for saving me' no problem i have to say on that. Call me whenever you need me i will help. And i will miss you!

- BreakDown and Kanwar, great great guys i will miss you bro's!

- Dodo, bro bro bro imma miss you aswell. You are a good player.

- Twitch, Even if we had all these fights about nothing i mean who the fuck will fight for a girl (I will). Anyway man imma miss you aswell.

- Nick, i will miss you to man.

- Bibooooo, imma miss you mate!!!!

- Wooolly, i will miss you too man.

- All the players i did not mentioned i will miss all of you to.

Well its time to say goodbye then. Will miss you!

Goodbye GamerX!

I will post a goodbye videos created by myself later!_
                              WTF! man we were best friends dont leave

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan_Nissan View Post
                                Dear GamerX and his players,

I had a great time with you all but for me it's time to leave. I need to focus on school at the first side but i got more reasons. I loved playing GamerX and I want to thank you all for that. I hope you will have a great time in GamerX!

Special thanks to :

- Mousytom, mate you are a awesome admin you helped me a lot in GamerX man. <33 will miss you!

- Nate, you and mousytom are a great couple man, i mean if you guys are together you are able to kill eachother always laughed with you two guys.

- Beer, awesome admin should be promoted very soon i mean he is doing his job so good and so serious. I hope you will get promoted soon.

- Benjokiller, Simply a great person man.

- Queen, i had a great time with you. You are my bestie and i will keep up the contact.

- All ATM members, you were all so friendly and funny mates will miss you.

- MaxSafy, i will miss you Bro it was an awesome time with you i hope we wont cut out contact.

- Daan Deurloo, Mate you were fucking awesome man ''Microsoft Fake technical support calls'' awesome times. we will keep contact but in game i will miss you aswell.

- Ariana Grande, even if we hadnt much contact i will miss you aswell because i know you had a hard time i tried to help you wich i hope it did worked, anyway i will miss you.

- Eliteus, Cool guy also friendly and a good mapper. Man i will miss your jokes.

- Pedro, i will miss you aswell man you are a good admin.

- Rick, DJ Rick for life. I will miss you.

- Jobu Janes, Damn specially i will miss you, we had sucha great times together man. I didnt know you that much but that changed. I will miss you man and i wanna keep contact with you.

- PANZEHIR noof <3 i will miss this to!

- Burnedgrass, you helped me a lot in GamerX and i will miss you 'nigga'

- Grimvirus, man i will miss you it was great with you.

- Nancy, even if we didnt know eachother that much, we had fun and, i will miss you.

- Tinarex, 'Thanks for saving me' no problem i have to say on that. Call me whenever you need me i will help. And i will miss you!

- BreakDown and Kanwar, great great guys i will miss you bro's!

- Dodo, bro bro bro imma miss you aswell. You are a good player.

- Twitch, Even if we had all these fights about nothing i mean who the fuck will fight for a girl (I will). Anyway man imma miss you aswell.

- Nick, i will miss you to man.

- Bibooooo, imma miss you mate!!!!

- Wooolly, i will miss you too man.

- All the players i did not mentioned i will miss all of you to.

Well its time to say goodbye then. Will miss you!

Goodbye GamerX!

I will post a goodbye videos created by myself later!_
                                Sorry I am replying late but bye jan_nissan.You were an awesome player. Good luck with your studies.

Comment

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X