Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo guys, been inactive these 2 weeks due to army camp but now I am back for good on the most part. I got the promotion as a Cadet Under Officer which is what I worked toward. This week I will come ingame everyday but after an unknown time since I have some work to finish off. Still active on the night though. Also wanted to thank Nate for mentioning my POB set, I have got more coming for you guys, stay tuned!
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
      Yo guys, been inactive these 2 weeks due to army camp but now I am back for good on the most part. I got the promotion as a Cadet Under Officer which is what I worked toward. This week I will come ingame everyday but after an unknown time since I have some work to finish off. Still active on the night though. Also wanted to thank Nate for mentioning my POB set, I have got more coming for you guys, stay tuned!
      Good luck mate!

Comment

• the delay is that we all went back to our studies and we put ourselves in AFK mode

As I until today I had my vacation :'(

Comment

• ey dis my last day (might be online Wednesday morning idkk) at the server so i just wanted to write this so you can be happy or grieve about my departure

I've spent 5 years at this server now and I've had an amazing time here. Sucks to leave but most of my good friends left the server and roaming alone trying to be the funniest nigga you've ever met isn't the same without those people honestly. I've met some funny ass nice people here and I want to thank those for making my time here enjoyable. I want to thank the management for giving me the opportunity to be Admin, all of my friends for giving me the best time here, and especially the people that I hated, you guys made my time at GX even better lately. There are too many nice people to list and chances are I'd probably forget someone. You guys know who you are, give yourself a nice pat on the back for being here for me. I truly thank you. I'll be active on the forum and I'll visit sometimes.

Love y'all

Sincerely,
          Your nigga

P.S
          If I ever showed the slightest hint of hate towards you, that means that I fucking hate you and I hope that you get AIDS and go broke

ey departure song

Comment

• I hope that you would come in-game sometimes just to visit us.
            Goodluck mate for your future!
            Last edited by Zed; 20-07-16, 07:17 PM.
            *StarBoy*

Comment

• This sucks
              The only reason for me chatting weird shit is basically because of you and the homies. Now most of them have gone, one without a proper final message which truly sucks.

I honestly can't imagine myself ingame without you guys. I mean y'all were my first few friends I made and now a year and a bit later I am left with none of y'all real niggz. This sucks so much. However I say a huge farewell and thank you to you for all the hilarious moments we have had ingame. Make sure you come back at least once in a few years bruh to relive the memories!

Cya man :/
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

• Good luck nigga, I can give you AIDS if you want <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Killadelphia View Post
                  Good luck nigga, I can give you AIDS if you want <3

Comment

• Bye bye!! Burned

Comment

• Good luck man .
                      [epiC]Jayce

if you see anyone got J@yce name or somthing like that

that not me.

Comment

• Bye bye burned grass! you was having a pure sense of humour mate, you was straight forward and say what you feel you always be yourself hmm i apreciate that i don't know you much as i did't joined in 2011 2013 2014 anyhow hope you come sometimes whenever you are free! so we can have some fun time again and listen some your nigga jokes etc hehe wish you goood luck buddy in life and take care -

Comment

• Your sister will be missed Good luck in your life bro ! I hope you will still visit us ! GamerX is your hom !

Comment

• Won't forget you BG !

Comment

• Sigh, I hope you get hit by a bus for leaving. You'll always be my absolute favorite person here man. Will miss talking to you as you were the only person I felt so comfortable being myself with.

Comment

• Cya bg we will never forget you!

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X