This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Salvatore View Post

Even tho lorsi ain't reading this I want to thank him for all the trust given to me and everything, all the good vibes and comments he did for me is pretty appreciated from my side.
    Well, what a fucking coincidence that I just joined today to check notifications. Lmao. So, yes, I did read it :b. Strangely you posted it like one min right after I joined, so that's why I could read it. It might be some colombian spiritual connection.

Anyway, good luck at school and real life. I hope you turn into mr. olympia some day.

Maybe some day I'll go to Cali and we'll gang bang some Colombian girls aka the best asses in the world (and the most beautiful women in general). Las caleņas estan bien buenas, y ese acento, miraa veeee.

Cya parcero.
    Last edited by LorSimon; 10-08-16, 06:19 AM.
    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salvatore View Post
      Hey guys, I didn't write this before because I was actually pretty busy and away from samp stuff.

Just wanted to thank each one of you that spent some fun time with me, I kinda loved it and had so much fun.

Sadly everything have to finish someday, that happened to me about a month ago with samp, nothing bad happened to me.

I want to focus in my school, my last year will be the best and I also want to kill it in the gym and see if I can start at 2017 with my first competition doing a clean Mr. Physique.

Anyway I want to give special thanks to Rick that was one of my closest friends and actually helped me a lot. (A LOT) with my clan stuff and well I couldn't be there for the new updates with clan wars and etc but just wanted to thank you for all the good things you did for me. Appreciated, take care

Also wanted to thank Kenneth, a close mate of mine, thank you for being an awesome friend and don't ever change man.

Maze, keep killing the gym mate

Even tho lorsi ain't reading this I want to thank him for all the trust given to me and everything, all the good vibes and comments he did for me is pretty appreciated from my side.

Thanks for those administrators that supported me in my first and only one Trusted player application. Thanks god I didn't let yall down, I would be hella disappointed of myself

My friends, they know who they are (mostly the ones added in my buddy list )
      They are my friends, that's why they kept their places there.
      Thanks for your friendship ppl, love yall

I don't know if I will come back someday, who knows but for now a long inactivity.
      Cheers!
      With respect,
      -Daylight
      Good luck buddy, i hope to see you soon may god bless you and fulfill your all desires take care -

Comment

• Siempre bienvenido a mi tierra panita! Cuidate @lorsi

Thanks Evil_Boss, take care and all the best

Comment

• Im going to be inactive for a week or more. I go to Estonia tomorrow for a few days and after the trip Im moving to a new city.
          See yall soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roddja View Post
            Im going to be inactive for a week or more. I go to Estonia tomorrow for a few days and after the trip Im moving to a new city.
            See yall soon!
            Good Luck roddja, have fun i hope you enjoy the time and do fun i hope to see you soon take care!

Comment

Im going to be inactive for a week or more. I go to Estonia tomorrow for a few days and after the trip Im moving to a new city.
              See yall soon!
              Good luck lady

Comment

See yall soon!
                Cya have a nice time there

Comment

See yall soon!
                  Wow you going to see Jobu and Rebel?

Comment

See yall soon!
                    Gud luck Roddja. Have fun

Comment

• Will be inactive, cant say for how long. Peaccce

I know almost non care for me here,will miss max,toffe,ary,epik,foxx,kanwar,bd (best people of gx )

Last edited by SkullzCandy; 18-08-16, 04:11 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Hello guys, I am going inactive for two years starting after this month, These two years will decide my future job I am not that kind of a guy who studies alot but I am gonna change myself so I can achieve my dreams.

I will try to come in weekends, I also changed my school so I need to get new friends, Hope me luck for everything.

I can't mention how many names I will miss, anyone that cares about this might be one, love you guys.

[MM]Snickers
                        I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

• Originally posted by [MM]Snickers View Post
                          Hello guys, I am going inactive for two years starting after this month, These two years will decide my future job I am not that kind of a guy who studies alot but I am gonna change myself so I can achieve my dreams.

I will try to come in weekends, I also changed my school so I need to get new friends, Hope me luck for everything.

I can't mention how many names I will miss, anyone that cares about this might be one, love you guys.

[MM]Snickers
                          Good luck teacher I wish you the luck!

Comment

Hello guys, I am going inactive for two years starting after this month, These two years will decide my future job I am not that kind of a guy who studies alot but I am gonna change myself so I can achieve my dreams.

[MM]Snickers
                            Good luck, wish you all best

Comment

[MM]Snickers
                              Now Clan [MM] got no active members xD. Goodluck

Comment

[MM]Snickers
                                Hey man
                                GL for ur studies
                                I always stand out,
                                So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X