• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck for your new job !
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick View Post
      Hello,

My post will be a bad news for most of you but as you noticed there is no more update on GamerX since 2 month. I have a new job for a big company and I don't have many free time left in my life as I spend most of it with my friends or with an orange ball on the playgrounds.

I will try to continue to script for GamerX when I can but I can't promise anything.

Best luck to all, and I will try to come in game when I can

Rick.
      Good luck with the new job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick View Post
        Hello,

My post will be a bad news for most of you but as you noticed there is no more update on GamerX since 2 month. I have a new job for a big company and I don't have many free time left in my life as I spend most of it with my friends or with an orange ball on the playgrounds.

I will try to continue to script for GamerX when I can but I can't promise anything.

Best luck to all, and I will try to come in game when I can

Rick.
        I wish you the best in your new work^^
        For curiosity, what company is?

Comment

• Well at least you not leaving. The server is way more fun than 2 years before, so many thing were added anyways. So as long as you pay a visit sometimes it's all good... xD
          Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
          WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

• I hope the orange ball disappears so you'd be forced to come online

Comment

• I was fortunate to see him twice in the game, and I want to quickly meet again next time. 2 months is a very long time for everyone, wish you much luck in your vacation. RICK

Comment

• I'm leaving samp, I don't know for how much, much busy in studies.
                Just wanted to say "Thank you" to everyone in gamerx for making me laugh with some shit. I'll miss you all :>.
                Bye bye.
                Ps; Will be active on forums.
                Ps2; Jafri, Eminem sucks :3
                Last edited by Toffee; 06-09-16, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                  I'm leaving samp, I don't know for how much, much busy in studies.
                  Just wanted to say "Thank you" to everyone in gamerx for making me laugh with some shit. I'll miss you all :>.
                  Bye bye.
                  good luck tofee in real life, god bless you hope to see you ig buddy! bye take care.

Comment

Bye bye.
                    Hey buddy well we haven't met yet but I will wish you best of luck with your studies, make sure visit someday on vacations e.e
                    Take care m8

Comment

Bye bye.
                      Good luck #hutiye !
                      sigpic

Comment

• Eminem does not suck you piece of shit >.>

Comment

• Originally posted by Jafri View Post
                          Eminem does not suck you piece of shit >.>
                          Ah yeah? Share some video of yourself rapping:s
                          On topic: Good Luck Toffee!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil_Boss
                            Hello guys, its Evil_Boss i had a really great time here and had some really good memories as well and some bad too. lets focus on good one i would like to thanks everybody who supported me and helped me throughout this journey thank you very much god bless you all i guess my time is came good bye all.

Edit: i am not demoted or anything i resigned.
                            Take Care Boy
                            *StarBoy*

Comment

Hello guys, its Evil_Boss i had a really great time here and had some really good memories as well and some bad too. lets focus on good one i would like to thanks everybody who supported me and helped me throughout this journey thank you very much god bless you all i guess my time is came good bye all.

Comment

I had good and bad time both with u but i am sad now we both with good time and really sad to hear that i cant continue our good time just becoz u leaving i will miss u brother god bless u

Comment

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X