• Good bye take care.

Comment

• cya , good luck

Comment

• GoodBye Dodo GL and BB benjo
          I always stand out,
          So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

• Good luck Dodo in your school , even i know that leaving sa-mp won't make you success but okay xD

Comment

• Bye bye benjo and dodo

Comment

• i wont leave or be inactif, but you know guys its school and i failed the past year, so i will get in the server 1 hour or a little more per day.. the school is not that important for me but it will be my end if i fail again ...

Comment

• Hi GamerX,
                  It was a great time with u all. You all ppl are awesome and had a great time and fun with ya all.
                  I'm leaving GamerX coz i want to leave gaming and lil bit busy irl
                  I will miss u all
                  Bye GamerX.
                  I always stand out,
                  So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxSafy View Post
                    Hi GamerX,
                    It was a great time with u all. You all ppl are awesome and had a great time and fun with ya all.
                    I will miss u all
                    Bye GamerX.
                    Wtf are u mad ? ._.
                    Strangers can become best friends just as quickly as best friends can become strangers.

Comment

• Safy, Bye and take care.

Comment

Hi GamerX,
                        I will miss u all
                        Bye GamerX.
                        Kinda confused when you said you're leaving GamerX (it came to my mind you will play in other servers) but you also said leaving gaming well we will miss you too bro, just come back when you have free time!

Comment

• Take care Safy-naaz, will miss killing you and bezti-fying you :/

Comment

Hi GamerX,
                            I will miss u all
                            Bye GamerX.
                            take care man, hope to see you really soon..
                            the 2 7 squad

Comment

• I will miss teaching you my native language Hope to see you again, come back soon!

Comment

Hi GamerX,
                                I will miss u all
                                Bye GamerX.
                                Wtf?? Will miss u alot.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X