X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to say Goodbye

Dear GamerX and her players,

I'm here to inform you about the fact that im leaving GamerX for the oncomming 8 years. You might think ''Last time he left he came back after 1 week this may happen now to'' Nah this won't happen again, I'm really leaving. I'll miss all of you guys a lot.
    I'll be joining sometimes tho!!
    Special thanks to:

- Nancy, simply a great person and the most sweetest and craziest girl i've ever seen. Remember this?

Yea good old times. I will miss you 'boo' i will keep up the contact with you for sure!

- Mousytom and Nate, 'WASSUP BITCH!' 'WASSUP HOE!' I'll miss you two a lot >.< i had so damn much fun with you. We'll keep up the contact im pretty sure.

- Jobu_Janes, Hi maagd i will miss you to!

- (Dutch) Beer, Hallo Beer. Laatste keer dat ik zei dat ik wegging kwam ik inderdaad na 2 weken terug of zoiets. Maar deze keer is het echt ik blijf voorlopig 8 jaar weg.

- Queen, Hi noof xD. Queen is my bae i'll miss you to, we will keep up the contact for sure.

- Robo_N1X, /ml Robo_N1X ''// Imperfect'' Liar you are perfect enough mate, I'll also miss you.

- Golden_Eyes, great guy man, we were Always so lonely on teamspeak in the music channel chillin'. I'll miss you.

- TinaRex, ''You have been poked by tinarex'' ''You have poked TinaRex with: Noof'' ''You have been poked by TinaRex with: No you!'' I'll miss you and you'r ''Beep beep'' xDDDDDDD.

- Ariana_Grande, great helper Always helped me if i had a problem thank you for that, i'll miss you.

- Eliteus, I'll miss you and your rap, got it downloaded on my Phone and I will listen to it when i need GamerX drugs. I will miss you man, peace!

- Pedro, Always helped me noof, I will miss you!

- PANZEHIR, PANZEHIR Master noof <33 I will miss you noof!

- BreakDown and Kanwar, Great guys ''Happy hour'' Good old teamspeak days with you xD. I will miss you to!

- (Dutch) Daan_Deurloo, Skype calls Hahahahaha waren grappig man maarja het kan nu niet meer, Ik ga je ook missen man maarja we kunnen appen xD.

- Toxic_Ro, cool admin (He knows every single song from the gangstah rap) He really guessed every song on teamspeak right... I was like he's probably hacking me... Anyway i'll miss you.

- Pirate, Always helped me on IRC with banning OFC with Daan, Pedro and a few others. Will miss you too!

- ATM clan, I will miss you guys we had great moments and less moments but fuck them less moments the great moments are the best. I will miss you once again and goodbye see you in the future.

- GamerX's Trusted Players, All of you are great people and i will miss all of you. I hope you will have a great time without me and i hope you had a great time with me.

So yea now it's time to say goodbye to all of you, and there is one way to do it.

Peace people, you'll all be missed!

Nissan out.
    Last edited by Nissan; 20-08-16, 10:58 PM.

Good bye Jan_Nissan, We'll really miss you here in Gx, i wish we had more time together before you left.

Good luck in your life.
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Dayum, good bye bro hope you will be back someday! Good luck to ur life!

Comment

You too? D: Oh:/ many players leave the game:/
        Good Luck in real life and Challenges

Comment

Damn man, I got tears when I read that TOPIC, anyway good luck with your REAL LIFE Stuffs
          If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Good bye Jan gud luck in your life

Comment

Good luck buddy, hope to see you someday again! take care

Comment

Good luck mate, already talked with you about it ig.
                I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Good bye JanNissan, Meet you in someday , Good luck and take care , God bless you

Comment

Bye bye

Comment

Sad to see another TP leaving, I had great times playing/talking with you and I hope you will sometimes visit us.
                      Also, I had to create another account on skype due to some problems, and as I don't remember your pseudo skype it's impossible for me to add you in my list back again. So it would be cool if when you have free time we talk about it in pms, so that we can keep contact! Anyway, good luck in your life and take care

Comment

Who's leaving next? anyways, take care dude.

Comment

Originally posted by iceCandy View Post
                          Damn man, I got tears when I read that TOPIC, anyway good luck with your REAL LIFE Stuffs

Cant get you to stay if you need to leave, what i can however is wish you a better future and healthy life ahead, take care sir
                          the 2 7 squad

Comment

Good bye Jan
                            I will miss a guy at /gs
                            GL fr future
                            Hope to see u again ingame

Comment

didnt know you really good anyway
                              bye bye

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X