This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoosteR/mire

Hello, i'm mire and i've been playing gamerx since 2011.Nobody knew me in that time, i had nickname like aquapleyer or something like, but sadly i had to leave because my grandpa died which i didnt play gamerx for like 1 year and i totally forgot about it.Back in 2013 i found that server again and played on same nick, but i didn't play long, like 1 week and i again left because i was bored of samp already.When 2015 came i saw that i can't live without samp so i decided to play it again and found this server and few others.My nickname was SpinoX so i think many know me then.I renamed to mire and playing actively now! I like this server, so fun, alot better than in past years, alot of minigames which i like.
    I'm person who loves DMing and stunting, but i can say i really suck at stunting tho xD.At DMing i can say that im good.

I am 15 years old tall male from Serbia, and tbh i don't really like to live here.My name is Emir i love playing games especially GTA series.
    This was my introduction, if you want to know more of me feel free to pm me ingame or on forums.
    PS: is anyone playing Rust here?

Welcome back.

Comment

Welcome back, i dont even remember you :P since 2010 :P! Anyways welcome once again!

Comment

Welcome back
        Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Welcome Back

Comment

Welcome back in gamerX, Feel Free To pm me if you need any help!
            IG NAME: Evil_Boss

see you in game!

Comment

Welcome back! I have seen your name in game sometimes, contact me for anything
              I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

Yo i know you as SpinoX, but i don't know much about you, Welcome back and have fun
                  Stay low, Go fast.
                  Kill first, Die last.
                  One shot, One kill
                  No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X