X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call me the GamerX' Jesus - I'm Back

Hello,

So yeah, today was my resurrection day (from banned to TP); you could call me the GamerX' jesus since it happened exactly on the third day after getting banned.

I'm gonna explain something shortly:

As you all could see, there were many things I disagreed about regarding the administration. I made several complaints/posts to express this, but it didn't go well at all. Mistakes were made from both sides. I still thinking I'm right about the stuff that need to be changed, but my mistake was to be too direct in the way I said it ('cause it makes people go in a "defensive" mode). So yeah, I think we all lost control. They made things which were unfair to try to solve it, and I said things which were better to say by other ways.

Lastly, I want to explain that there is a reason behind the fact I tried to change things by discussing in public. It all was strategy. I had the thought that when you expose things in public, it would force people to change faster since they would feel ashamed about the things they did. Also, it was more probable that they would change if they had more people expecting it, than only one person (me).

The truth is, this strategy could work sometimes, but in other cases (like the recent ones) it will just make people go so defensive, and it probably would cause the opposite effect.

So, as last, I'm suggesting you all that if you have something hardcore to say, try to say as smooth as possible so that the other person won't go in a defensive mode. After all, that's a natural human behavior.

I still thinking that it's very important to express your opinion, and that debates are reeeally helpful, but you gotta try to do it as educated as possible so the other person doesn't get offended.

I will still try to change things for good, but in a more passive way.

Regards, Colombian Stallion aka the sexiest man in the universe.

NOTE: This thread wasn't made for discussion. It is just an informative thread, so please try not to discuss anything here.
    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

bienvenido papi

Comment

So PROsimon

Comment

Bienvenido de nuevo, justo en mi retiro </3

Comment

Bienvenida de nuevo

Comment

Welcome back, lordsimon. btw, are you back only on forums? or as well as in game?

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed34 View Post
              Welcome back, lordsimon. btw, are you back only on forums? or as well as in game?
              Both in-game and forums (IRC as well).

Comment

welcome back admin :P enjoy your stay

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Sexiest Trusted Player?? i didn't think about it, but it would be a good idea, WELCOME BACK LORSI WE ALL MISSED YOU SO MUCH
                    Stay low, Go fast.
                    Kill first, Die last.
                    One shot, One kill
                    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

The words "GamerX Jesus" kinda offended me cause it's kinda religion insult to me but i will try to ignore it! Welcome back Lorsimon!

Comment

I dont know you but I know all the problem, I don't care about it just think that it's a game... Ofc take seriously your status with the responsibilities but I think it's unnecessary to fight for change things... Also I just replying and anyway welcome back
                        sigpic Mexican player

Comment

Originally posted by AlexM View Post
                          The words "GamerX Jesus" kinda offended me cause it's kinda religion insult to me but i will try to ignore it! Welcome back Lorsimon!
                          Sorry if it offended you. To be honest I never thought it could be seen as an insult. I think it's just an analogy/metaphor to express an idea; in this case, relating banning to "death" and going back to activity as "resurrection".

I never pretended to offend religious people. I was born as catholic (I'm not into any religion anymore tho') and my mom is now christian. So I respect everyone's beliefs.

Originally posted by fireken View Post
                          I dont know you but I know all the problem, I don't care about it just think that it's a game... Ofc take seriously your status with the responsibilities but I think it's unnecessary to fight for change things... Also I just replying and anyway welcome back
                          I used to think it's "just a game" as well in the past. But the truth is, this is more than a game. It's a community.

There are stuff that could change to make this community better. Also, that's just the way I am. If I know I can do something to improve things, I just go for it.

Anyway, ty ^^

Comment

Welcomeeeeeeeee back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well of course if you want to improve things exist sub forums and there you can suggest the changes and you say "it's a community" so, It needs to be helpfull for the players in general and by ranks it would be added or changed by developers, managements, owners etc... You can't change the things that you want just fighting and losing the control, anyway I don't want problems and it's my point, since you say your own point.
                              sigpic Mexican player

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X