This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexM View Post
    The words "GamerX Jesus" kinda offended me cause it's kinda religion insult to me but i will try to ignore it!

Comment

Welcome back
      Right Now I Need Marcle I Need Marcle

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatore View Post
        Bienvenido de nuevo, justo en mi retiro </3
        Estamos en las mismas:c llevo 4 semanas sin entrar al juego
        On topic: Good to have you back Simon, his return is good for the community and clarified discuciones last I am happy that; Welcome and many will be grateful for your return (the vast majority)
        Cheers♡

Comment

Welcome Back
          Enjoy ur stay!!

Comment

I have absolutely no clue who you were in the past, because I joined a bit after that. though, I have been following all your complaints and debates in which you were pointing out the shortcomings and from that point, by reading what you were trying to say, I do think you're a pretty decent gentlemen. So, I'm glad you're returning.
            Welcome back, mate. Hopefully, we'll interact soon.

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

Hello Lorsimon and welcome back, Hope everything is good now and nice to meet you .
              YOU KNOW WHAT MATHS STANDS FOR?
              Mental Abuse To HumanS

Comment

Hola Simon, good to see you again.

Comment

Wb sexiest xd
                  I always stand out,
                  So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Hello lorsimon Welcome back

Comment

Welcome back!
                      " alt="" data-fullsize-url="http://" data-thumb-url="http://" data-title="Click on the image to see the original version" data-caption="" class="bbcode-attachment thumbnail" />

Comment

Welcome back LorSimon, nothing more to add here as we'll meet in-gamer soon!
                        If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Should I ignore this: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...p?7523-Leaving
                          When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcell View Post
                            You're free to do whatever you want.

Right now I'm ignoring anything that happened in the past. I will only focus on chagning the wrong things, and I'll figure out a more "passive" way as I previously said.

I'll only do it for the good people. I won't care about haters or any other similar undesired people.
                            I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Finally everything has been sorted out. Welcome back isn't the correct sentence since you never left us But it's a nice new for GamerX !

Comment

Welcome Back LorSimon
                                Ethan....

GamerX Rules GamerX Commands

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X