X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message To Everyone

Dear Community,

as you have noticed, the player count has dropped rapidly within a few weeks/months. We've been pondering which reasons there could be for this. And it's really hard to say what exactly the reasons are. We have to change some things in this community to work on a better future.

We think the problem are not the updates or the features we have. We have more features than any other server - we have everything you can think of. Of course there are some things which can be changed or improved but thats not the reason for our player count.

The only reason for the problem is our community. The people. I include everyone. Admins, Trusted Players and Players. The respect towards to admins is completely gone. No one shows a bit of respect and thinks its okay to insult us in your so called "friendly way". We are not clowns and some of you are not our friends to talk to us like how ever you want. If you pay attention to the chat, the main topic is always about something completely retarded. It always includes the words "fucking, sucking, dicks, mother" and many other insults. Everything is all about insults, talking rude to each other, but you call it fun, its joking with friends. Damn people. If I joined the server for the first time today and read what you guys talk about, I'd never join ever again. We all do that, everyone writes retarted things in the chat, even I do. But there are always the same people who can not behave. It also includes using caps lock often. I won't point at anyone as it affects everyone.

Admins and Trusted Players are the face of the server - We should show us from the best side to the new players. The ban/kick reasons should not be "Fuck off". That shows the players how mean we are. Being a Trusted Player does not make you special or differentiate you from a normal registered player. That only means that admins could trust you more - even that depends on your behavior and for how long you play.

Admins: From now on, it's an important task for you to moderate the chat. It has always been one of your tasks and from now on you gotta deal stricter with that. It does not matter if the person is a friend or not, Tp or not. If you see it as a rule break, take action. Think about the following part from the New Admin Manual:

Code:
    • [B]Minor Infringement[/B] – Take action and issue a warning (if more than two warnings, treat as a medium infringement.)
    • [B]Medium Infringement[/B] – Jail, torture, toilet or kick the player and issue another warning. (on repeated offences take it as a serious infringement)
    • [B]Serious Infringement[/B] – Ban the player.

[U][B]Minor Infringements[/B][/U]

• Extreme Swearing
    • Offensive
    • Annoying players with speed boost
    • Annoying admins (like knifing)
    • Interfering in events
    • Abusing auto fix
    • Abusing commands

[U][B]Medium Infringements[/B][/U]

• Large amount of spamming
    • Extremely offensive language
    • Advertising (especially spam advertising)

[U][B]Serious Infringements[/B][/U]

• Cheating
    • Using illegal mods
    Trusted Players and Registered Players: It doesn't matter who you are - even if you're an admin: Please show more maturity. Show your best side. I do not prohibit you to make joke or to have fun. I just please you to stop to insult, or to swear around, no matter if it's fun or not, it's your friend, or what ever the reason is. Do that on your IRC Channels or in private queries. We don't want to see that in-game anymore.

You can call us nazis, or say that we prohibit you to have fun. If you think its funny to swear or to insult others, you must have some problems and probably need a doctor. This is an official post and is effective from now on. If you got any problem with anything I wrote here, leave me a private message here on forums.

Regards, Manager Left.
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Fair enough ^

sigpic

Comment

I was waiting long time for this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally agree with you Left.. Thank you

Comment

Same, I agree.

Comment

ot:
          it's unfortunate that it had to be like this. i wish the server the best =)

Comment

I hope that would not be used as excuse to abuse certain players that certain admin don't like. There is trash talk and there are insults. Not sure I like that idea, but there are some very rude people who does not use trash talk but instead just insult. Lets see how it goes...
            Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
            WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Also, one thing which I have noticed is that the new players don`t really have a chance to involve in the conversation. We should include them in our conversation as well, so that they suggest the server to their other friends and hence the cycle continues, making Gamerx populated again...

Comment

Apparently these new rules have upset a lot of players who are rarely on the server.

/care ???

Left TP chat has gotten 1000x more retarded. You'll see when you get IG.

Also, Roddja has been doing a lot to increase player count by doing happy hour in the morning and adding ">>happy hour <<" to the server host name. It gets player count from 20 to 40+.

Declan.

Comment

I mean, I have so mixed opinions of this.. We cant use it in team chat or pm? I mean seriously, at least in pms.. I was watching today, when i saw some people saying ''i cant say ''ass'', its a bad word omfg!'' And it wasnt even in main chat it was in /cb! so far, 4 admins have told me completely different things, just decide something already, tell us if its allowed in pms or something, i completely understand though about the main chat, thats all fine, but seriously? not even in pms between friends? everything is just gonna get way more awkward... I suggest it being allowed in anything but main chat.

(correct me if im wrong if i am allowed to use it in pms, but some admins have told me that apparently i cant, some have told me i can, I mean when you are going to enforce a rule at least make sure to specify all specifics and details..)

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post
                  Apparently these new rules have upset a lot of players who are rarely on the server.

/care ???

Left TP chat has gotten 1000x more retarded. You'll see when you get IG.

Also, Roddja has been doing a lot to increase player count by doing happy hour in the morning and adding ">>happy hour <<" to the server host name. It gets player count from 20 to 40+.

Declan.
                  so here you are saying people are ''upset'' about the rule, and then you say ''/care'' so basically a huge MIDDLE FINGER to the one who at least wants to express their opinion or dont like it.

EDIT: on another thought, My persona, opinion about the player count issue (and the most obvious one) is being in hosted tab! I mean what did you when you just installed samp or are just a casual, you just go in hosted tab and look for servers! you look at the gamemode and they catch interest from that, which is why I have been contributing my best to still get the server back on hosted tab,but seems there are other concerns like this... Well, people who join the server they mostly dont even know English or barely any fluent English which is why most don't stay for long, and just join to do the activities instead of actually communicating.. And if the server was on hosted tab, obviously more of those people would come so player count will shoot up again.
                  Last edited by Payrle; 24-08-17, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Payrle View Post
                    so here you are saying people are ''upset'' about the rule, and then you say ''/care'' so basically a huge MIDDLE FINGER to the one who at least wants to express their opinion or dont like it.
                    I said the people WHO RARELY JOIN.

It is a huge middle finger to them, Payrle, not to players who join frequently.

I'm saying players who don't play on the server shouldn't be catered to. Why should we care what they think if they don't even play on the server?

Are they even part of the community? What do they contribute? What have they done to help increase player count?

They just give their opinions but do jack shit.

They can express whatever they want just don't expect me to care when you don't even join the server and help the situation.

I don't care for opinions, I care for action that solves the damn problem.

Declan.

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post

I said the people WHO RARELY JOIN.

It is a huge middle finger to them, Payrle, not to players who join frequently.

I'm saying players who don't play on the server shouldn't be catered to. Why should we care what they think if they don't even play on the server?

Are they even part of the community? What do they contribute? What have they done to help increase player count?

They just give their opinions but do jack shit.

They can express whatever they want just don't expect me to care when you don't even join the server and help the situation.

I don't care for opinions, I care for action that solves the damn problem.

Declan.
                      in alllll honesty, Do you think the ''joke'' insults and stuff like that are affecting the player count? Lets just wait about a month with this rule, I am willing to even make a bet that the player count will either stay the same OR even decrease.. I am just saying my honest opinion here, I am gonna get a lot of hate people will think differently for me just because I think this way.. But do i really care, no not really, Im also like you declan, Im trying to fix the problem, why do you think we donate to the server lol, we all want to see the continuous success, But in my opinion this is not the right way to go for it.. So ill say this here, I am confident that this wont help increasing player count at all, So ill say it.. Ill cover up all server costs for 1 YEAR if with this rule we get a higher CONSISTENT player count. lets go.

Comment

The player count being decreased is mainly because it is not being hosted, but a lot of different other elements play part to it too such as the immaturity shown by Trusted Players and Admins. If a new player comes on and sees TPs and admins talking shit immaturely, I'm pretty sure they will be like "Dafuq kind of server have I gotten myself into" - and I used to think talking shit would actually engage new players and make them laugh, but we got several complaints and a whole load of back-chatting about how shit the Level 2+ players were behaving. Particular trusted players and admins (including myself) in general always speak about explicit content, and sometimes it goes too far to a point where I notice it on myself.

Hey though, this doesn't mean you cannot have fun at all, but my only question to a lot are does talking explicitly about sexual abuse and sexual topics seriously fulfill the amount of fun you are having in the server? There are a lot of ways in which you can have fun with each other such as playing around with gamemodes and features that are being added in by Rick, talking about topics that are interesting and humorous for all types of players (new players and old). It seems with some players, no matter what the topics start off about, it always goes back to "Sex, rape, f*cking, finding a girlfriend on an online platform etc".

What I have to say about the PMs and Clan chats is, none of us admins can stop you talking baloney to another player if either of you are okay with it, like we cannot take any action whatsoever as both parties are alright with it. What we are trying to say is "Avoid talking shit on PMs and clan chat because eventually it's just going to spread into public chats sooner or later".

I hope this gives you a slight insight on what this post is for. It's just tiring to see how some sex-obsessed players seem to ruin the chat and corrupt it.

I can tell you, if the chats are more mature, player count will go up, but it won't for GamerX since we are not hosted right now, we are getting the same players that have the server saved in favourites - it's actually awesome that we get at least 40-50. An example is a server which went through a downtime, had WAY less players than us and now their average is 90-100 in mornings. I went to see what the reasons were, the gamemodes were shit, but the people were so much more mature, the chats were clean. Yet they still have a lot of fun in private chats like my boy Nerf15 (who is admin there) has funny and weird ass conversations with many players such as myself when I visit the server.
                        Last edited by Eliteus; 25-08-17, 08:10 AM.
                        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                          The player count being decreased is mainly because it is not being hosted, but a lot of different other elements play part to it too such as the immaturity shown by Trusted Players and Admins. If a new player comes on and sees TPs and admins talking shit immaturely, I'm pretty sure they will be like "Dafuq kind of server have I gotten myself into" - and I used to think talking shit would actually engage new players and make them laugh, but we got several complaints and a whole load of back-chatting about how shit the Level 2+ players were behaving. Particular trusted players and admins (including myself) in general always speak about explicit content, and sometimes it goes too far to a point where I notice it on myself.

Hey though, this doesn't mean you cannot have fun at all, but my only question to a lot are does talking explicitly about sexual abuse and sexual topics seriously fulfill the amount of fun you are having in the server? There are a lot of ways in which you can have fun with each other such as playing around with gamemodes and features that are being added in by Rick, talking about topics that are interesting and humorous for all types of players (new players and old). It seems with some players, no matter what the topics start off about, it always goes back to "Sex, rape, f*cking, finding a girlfriend on an online etc".

What I have to say about the PMs and Clan chats is, none of us admins can stop you talking baloney to another player if either of you are okay with it, like we cannot take any action whatsoever as both parties are alright with it. What we are trying to say is "Avoid talking shit on PMs and clan chat because eventually it's just going to spread into public chats sooner or later".

I hope this gives you a slight insight on what this post is for. It's just tiring to see how some sex-obsessed players seem to ruin the chat and corrupt it.

I can tell you, if the chats are more mature, player count will go up, but it won't for GamerX since we are not hosted right now, we are getting the same players that have the server saved in favourites - it's actually awesome that we get at least 40-50. An example is server who went through a downtime, had WAY less players than us and now their average is 90-100 in mornings. I went to see what the reasons were, the gamemodes were shit, but the people were so much more mature, the chats were clean. Yet they still have a lot of fun in private chats like my boy Nerf15 (who is admin there) has with many players such as myself when I visit the server.
                          now this is what I was looking for, a complete elaboration of what I can do or what I cant do, to clear up confusion.
                          Just to get it right, So we are allowed to say ANYTHING as a joke, as long as it isnt seen in public or by any other new player. So i have no idea why some admins told me it isnt allowed in PMs, i dont see any problem with that, and with your point that ''it makes its way to the main chat eventually'' well then just punish the one that brings it to main chat, easy as that.
                          Now i have way more worries about this but I wont speak up, just because I feel like it wont really change anything and cause more issues, so I'm just gonna roll with it. But to conclude, its basically allowed to use it in pms.

Comment

Originally posted by Payrle View Post

now this is what I was looking for, a complete elaboration of what I can do or what I cant do, to clear up confusion.
                            Just to get it right, So we are allowed to say ANYTHING as a joke, as long as it isnt seen in public or by any other new player. So i have no idea why some admins told me it isnt allowed in PMs, i dont see any problem with that, and with your point that ''it makes its way to the main chat eventually'' well then just punish the one that brings it to main chat, easy as that.
                            Now i have way more worries about this but I wont speak up, just because I feel like it wont really change anything and cause more issues, so I'm just gonna roll with it. But to conclude, its basically allowed to use it in pms.
                            Ask any questions, I will answer it (if I can)...I don't have the answer to everything, but I will make sure the whole scenario is clear for all you people.
                            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

1.What about making a Bot that Welcomes New Players?
                              2.And making an Senior Chat for players Like 1000K+ Score can chat in that ex. New players will have only "Main Chat" Seniors and Olds will have Senior Chat All will use it TPs Admins.
                              3.Rule Breakers Directly to point when you see a hacker rule breaker or cheater spammer etc you must use /warn (/jail) Cmd on "old members" not on new members.
                              4.on new members you can use a Direct point /warn (this time not /jail) And about this Shit? That Abuse BLA BILA BILALALA Eliteus Sir The Senior Chat is Ready for yo.And if The Chat got anyone talking Bad Words Like F,N,MF BLa BLa BLa it will be Directly Converted to ******** and the player will be auto warned(this is for Senior Chat)

Senior matter Senior member
                              Vishwajit
                              Last edited by VishyFish; 25-08-17, 04:25 AM. Reason: Added main poionts

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X