Post a picture of yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
    "in 3rd pic my sumsang galaxy s4" First of all it's not a galaxy s4 lol and it's taken from google http://lahore.bolee.com/detail/qmobi...arranty-841299 it's q a10. Also i've never seen a guy at 14 selling houses. I don't wanna be a dick but seriously why the lies

Credits to god of stalking Delija
    nop it' really mine I bought it 4/5 days ago and saved dat pic from http://lahore.bolee.com/detail/qmobi...arranty-841299 link
    and also it's looks like q a10 but it is sumsang galaxy to me.
    Last edited by Inquistive; 20-05-15, 11:56 AM.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
    ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
    [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCloud View Post
      in 3rd pic my sumsang galaxy s4
      Dude, that's NOT a Samsung Galaxy S4. If you think so you got ripped off hard by the place you bought it, or you're just lying.

Look at this picture and then at your picture, the one you posted don't even have a physical home button like the S4. No Samsung branding under the ear piece too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Millie_lilou View Post
        Hi all, he is the reason why you won't see me in game for long
        So So So Cuteee and Awesome <3
        Rock

Comment

• me in my real life i was skydiving over paris in da first pic with my girfirnd, holding mi iPhone7

in second riding a horse in Paris

and there i met my uncle Tony

Comment

• Originally posted by and there i met my uncle Tony :)
            [IMG
            http://i61.tinypic.com/1znwinn.jpg[/IMG]
            Nice ...
            sigpic

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0281.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	114012
              To be honest, this is the 3rd time i've ever taken a selfie, and i'm proud of that >.>
              Last edited by Kyle; 21-05-15, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• Dont hide from us kyle why were you sent to jail? What did you do? Wrapist boii

Comment

• Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post
                  Dude, that's NOT a Samsung Galaxy S4. If you think so you got ripped off hard by the place you bought it, or you're just lying.

Look at this picture and then at your picture, the one you posted don't even have a physical home button like the S4. No Samsung branding under the ear piece too.
                  OMG guys why u can't understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I bought it and I havne't a pic of dat phone so I downloaded it from google.com

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                  ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
                  ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
                  [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCloud View Post
                    OMG guys why u can't understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    I bought it and I havne't a pic of dat phone so I downloaded it from google.com
                    so you are saying that you buy Samsung galaxy s4 and you downloaded a pic of qmobile a10? nice oh you sell houses too nice without nic you can't buy or sell any house and only 19+ can have nic not 14+ without nic you can't even sell your bathroom, anyways don't mind keep selling houses xd .

Comment

• Originally posted by Instant View Post
                      so you are saying that you buy Samsung galaxy s4 and you downloaded a pic of qmobile a10? nice oh you sell houses too nice without nic you can't buy or sell any house and only 19+ can have nic not 14+ without nic you can't even sell your bathroom, anyways don't mind keep selling houses xd .
                      Haven't my father nic?????

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                      ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
                      ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

Comment

• Topic: Post a picture of yourself
                        Originally posted by Stefan View Post
                        Post a picture (or two) of yourself in real life
                        How about to cut it and return to topic of this thread ?

P.S It's not really important if someone posted something fake, people that does that are obviously having some problems in real life , so just let it go and keep it for yourself.
                        Last edited by Stefan; 22-05-15, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lilia[M4] View Post

so pretty
                            PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

• Behold!
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	draw_port.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.8 KB
ID:	114020

That's good enough for me!

Comment

• Yeah I ain't got booty :P
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by kokroo; 16-06-15, 10:27 PM.
                                "The quieter you become, the more you hear"

Comment

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X