• A common patriotic douchebag selfie

Comment

• Originally posted by Next View Post
      BRBRBRBR. is that Chocolate?
      no lol thats shit xDD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
      ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
      ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
      [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lames View Post
        A common patriotic douchebag selfie
        Ugly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick View Post
          Ugly.
          Thank you <33

Comment

• Me from 2 years ago.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2628503652385.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	114090
            sigpicc:

Comment

• Comment

• When i got my reward from School for Quiz Competition

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
                ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
                [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

• Comment

• Mademoiselle t'es charmante ça te dirait une glace a la menthe ?

Comment

• I'm Rick's bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by Myra View Post
                        I'm Rick's bitch

You're mine,not Rick's.
                        This guy named Rick have so much girls.Burnedgrass's sister,kat,marisa,etcetc

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ariana_Grande
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]3029[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3030[/ATTACH]

I just wanted to troll you to see some reactions because a lot of you wanted to see me in real life, posting a pic of me on a forum isn't me. I don't want some thirsty guys to stalk me, it's only a game. Don't take it the wrong way, Persil got my back. This girl is actually someone i know and was okay with what i done.

Don't make me post our whole conversation. You didn't admit even when i messaged you but when i told you that you got time till tomorrow, you went to forum straight away + you are a huge liar and also do not go offtopic now screaming something useless , that's for you and rest of people here.
                            Last edited by Delija; 27-10-15, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ariana_Grande
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]3029[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3030[/ATTACH]

I just wanted to troll you to see some reactions because a lot of you wanted to see me in real life, posting a pic of me on a forum isn't me. I don't want some thirsty guys to stalk me, it's only a game. Don't take it the wrong way, Persil got my back. This girl is actually someone i know and was okay with what i done.
                              Before the drama, could you give me the phone number or the facebook of your friend please ?

Comment

• Trippin' (summer)
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	114101
                                Attached Files

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X