Post a picture of yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Burnedgrass View Post
    Not my picture, but I'll answer anyways. Why should it be on the left?
    well many guys think that boys should wear the watches on their left hand. So Burtons is one of them

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	456.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	113930 my pic is it lovely
      i have nothing to do with it

Comment

• Originally posted by Sana_X View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]2145[/ATTACH] my pic is it lovely
        I usually don't really care for people posting fake pictures of them but this is just WAY TOO MUCH and i just couldn't resist to post ,anyways ,You look pretty much good for sadly dead girl (RIP).
        You really need to have some hard issues to post a picture of dead girl saying it's you, please google something smart on google. My suggestion for you is to think what you did and how mentally stupid it was to do such thing, the girl suicided and you are posting her pic as you ,just REALLY ?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Delija View Post
          I usually don't really care for people posting fake pictures of them but this is just WAY TOO MUCH and i just couldn't resist to post ,anyways ,You look pretty much good for sadly dead girl (RIP).
          You really need to have some hard issues to post a picture of dead girl saying it's you, please google something smart on google. My suggestion for you is to think what you did and how mentally stupid it was to do such thing, the girl suicided and you are posting her pic as you ,just REALLY ?!?!?
          That's just taking it to low to a whole nother level! Well Delija and may that girl rest in peace.

Comment

• opss i donot now it sorry i google it but i donot now that i very sorry for that may god frogive me
            iam so sorry to all
            Last edited by Sana_X; 26-02-15, 10:04 AM.
            i have nothing to do with it

Comment

• People who use others pictures... I guess they look like a pokemon in real life. Cough cough.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Convex™ View Post

I Saw You SomeWhere in HYD But I dont Remembers :/ !!

Comment

• Just wanted to ask, which hair style is cool :3

Comment

Name:	webcam-toy-photo3.jpg
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	113933

Thats me Again
                      My Youtube Channel
                      GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
                      [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

• Comment

• Both are the real, the 2nd picture is old which is my actual dp on facebook :3

Comment

Name:	11042249_1598406400395434_1774824605_n.jpg
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	113939

Ye h ye h ! ajahahaha

<@GX-20> 11,03* The_Hitmaker.. (ID:59) gave 200 cookies to Dream (ID:70)

<@GX-27> 11,03* The_Hitmaker.. (ID:59) gave 100 cookies to Dream (ID:70)

Comment

Name:	QWP29ZX_b2U.jpg
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	113940Click image for larger version

Name:	TXXdh4IBLEA.jpg
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	113941

Comment

• You're so fucking cool hitmaker !
                                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X