Aimbot proove.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aimbot proove.

So, you think I have aimbot? Here is the proove, I recorded this 20 minutes ago, I hope you see that ain't hacking at all, here is the proove.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PF00SGYFr0
    Last edited by Domination; 01-12-15, 04:32 AM. Reason: Link didn't charge.

Invalid link.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Now you can see it?

Comment

Yes it's working and you are one skillsful player.
        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Nice skills man, but doesn't help you at all, what i call proof is getting banned while you are recording, not after or before. You know hacks can be toggled...
            Also in case if you want to blame gamerx admins that they ban for nothing, it will not work since we always make sure before we ban.
            Last edited by Adrenaline; 01-12-15, 09:31 PM.

Comment

I feel you man, it's just that some people can't understand that you are skilled. Meh find a good server man and hope you have fun
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite View Post
                I feel you man, it's just that some people can't understand that you are skilled. Meh find a good server man and hope you have fun
                Thanks!

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                Nice skills man, but doesn't help you at all, what i call proof is getting banned while you are recording, not after or before. You know hacks can be toggled...
                Also in case if you want to blame gamerx admins that they ban for nothing, it will not work since we always make sure before we ban.
                Ok, I will do this, when I entered for first time in this server, all that I was doing was DM, when the people starting to annoy me, and acusing for hacks and shit, I deicided to not DM any more, just races, so, if you wanna a ''real proove'', I will do this, I'm going to enter GX like allways, play some duels untill they report me, and get banned, JUST because I want that the admins trust in me, ok?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=291M1JlrvKI
                Last edited by remi; 02-12-15, 08:50 AM.

Comment

wow how you manage to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by [AS]_BusTedzZ_ View Post
                    BTW it's obvious that you are using some mods (looking at the way your character stands), are you sure it doesn't include some stuff you are unaware of ?
                    ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
                    Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
                    ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
                    Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

TBH, i have fought with you many times and your bullets were always following me while i was running in random direction and changing my movements rapidly. the Angle between Your aim and divergence of bullets were too high, more than 90 degree. You were killing me in 3-4 seconds while i am running and fighting. ( while i had my full health and armor ).

And about this video, i did not find any high skill. He was just running in one direction while shooting. Its pretty easy to kill anyone while his movement is in straight direction while shooting and you are running parallel to his movements. I am good in running weapons and any skilled player in running weapons can kill a guy like him in 5 to 8 secs with tec9 ( while the movements are same). Instead you took more than 22 seconds. Its pretty sure that this video is not that highly skillful for me atleast.

May be you are skillful but this video does not prove that you are innocent. You can easily turn off your cheats while recording.

And, Yes you were using some mods too while recording, as Remi said you were not normal while standing.

Its better to accept this and play peacefully. More you lie, more you create problem for yourself.
                      Last edited by garib_admi; 02-12-15, 10:20 AM.

Comment

It's proof* not proove

Just saying
                        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Sorry for that, English isn't my lenguage, I'm from Uruguay.

Comment

Of course! It's a mod that goes in the "anim" folder of GTA SA archives, I can send it to you if you want to see.

Comment

Dude, just stop the drama and play the game.

Its not like this is the end of the world because you got banned for aimbotting. And all this silly stuff trying to "proof" that you do not aimbot does not change a thing, simply because I believe what I see and I clearly wasn't the only one who saw that. You are unbanned (twice), what else do you want? Geez..

So as I said, just play the game. Noone cares how mighty good you are..
                              Amen.

EDIT: Make sure to remove anything that affects the way your player stands/moves/shoots or whatever. Because this might be the reason your shooting looks suspicious.
                              Last edited by Lames; 02-12-15, 04:56 PM.

Comment

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X