X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cry genga <3

" You don't knew c-bug some weeks ago , weird. "

Video with delay cuz i frapsed it with dxtory.

Edit: he asked to me fraps it.
    Last edited by mind; 07-10-16, 12:14 AM.

So you're a TP and you don't know there's already a thread for this?

Comment

Your lag and your post in wrong section make me cry baby j-----------------------j

Comment

Originally posted by Domination View Post
        So you're a TP and you don't know there's already a thread for this?
        you spam always on " what are you listening right now " and no one says nothing , the same way have no rules for your spam , i can create a new topic.
        stop trying to be the " boss " always , be yourself , it's just a game you will win nothing with it.
        bye.

Comment

Domination vs Gabriel

Round 1 .. fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mind View Post
            you spam always on " what are you listening right now " and no one says nothing , the same way have no rules for your spam , i can create a new topic.
            stop trying to be the " boss " always , be yourself , it's just a game you will win nothing with it.
            bye.
            You are wrong there is rule about it read first post in "what are you listening right now". And yes you should've posted in here http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-Pics-amp-Vids.

Yet domination should've used report button instead since it usually causes misunderstanding and dramas and people not getting off their ego and accepting their mistake like you did mind

7.4 Please leave the moderating of the forums to the moderators/admins, acting like an admin and/or warning people of possible consequences regarding bans/demotions may result in a warning followed by actions deemed necessary by admins.
            it's all good now hug each other it's just a game boys! so i'm going ahead and closing this topic to avoid further drama you two are good guys you should carry on and be friends.
            Last edited by Adrenaline; 07-10-16, 01:29 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X