Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clash Of Clans wars

Hello Clashers ^^
    I'm a member of GamerX Clan in Clash Of Clans, and i joined 1 or 2 months ago. when GamerX was clashing with other clans. but now, GamerX Leaders won't start any war. i don't know why?
    okay my name is "فواز فوفو" in CoC
    and i'm not that strong and high levels in CoC but i want to know why Don't you Leaders and co-leaders start some wars?
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Most players are inactive and when they are included in wars they did not make attacks or greedy and only take targets for loot and easy one, while the range of town hall levels are wide which makes it unbalanced in most war and this caused more lose than win. That's why we don't start war unless you all are 100% can do the teamwork. It's not like we never start war, but the members rarely support.
    KVIrc User

Comment

If you guys want to war, it's recommended to max everything out (like defences, troops and spells).
      PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Since I am busy irl and I am concentrated on/play only coc I could start wars more frequently like 2 times weekly like it was used to be.
        Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
        WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X