Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Clan Wars?

My Clash Of Clans Name: SUBJECT-ZERO
    Guys when I joined the official GamerX COC Clan I see that there are no clan wars taking place, so it's my kind request to keep the clan interesting as we all love war!

Originally posted by LoNeWoLF View Post
    My Clash Of Clans Name: SUBJECT-ZERO
    Guys when I joined the official GamerX COC Clan I see that there are no clan wars taking place, so it's my kind request to keep the clan interesting as we all love war!
    But there is no active players ... It requires at least 10 active members

Comment

There are some active members like me and seven abhay ethan evil__ etc... but it's just that we have different timezones that's why you don't see us,and about the war seven started a war some 3 or 2 weeks ago on saturday as far as i remember but not all the members attacked as they were inactive at that day that's why u don't see any wars nowadays .So the war can be started when there is at least 10 members active as queen said .

Comment

very often, a leader is starting a war, every 3 or 4 weeks, the problem is not about active members, as Soolaimane said there are many active players, but the problem here, we're just losing in wars, xD i think that they don't want to lose any more.
        NOTE: i'm one of the reasons that made the clan loses xD
        but really, there're no enough active members to start the war, and Leader sometimes send a message to members saying that anyone wants to join the war says this in the chat, and if he found at least 10 or 15 members, he'll start a clan war
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

To be fair I have not started any wars lately because... well yeah it's hard to find 10 active members and I've been pretty busy lately. It will be nice if some of the many people that left return, we can use their experience. Or at least if we can recruit some exp.players. I mean smaller levels can learn from the bigger ones while they develop. That's kinda of what I did when I started and also many many youtube videos. And I still don't consider myself good attacker.
          Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
          WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X