This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PreDaToR View Post

I guess it should be costs instead of cost.
    I think the sentence is correct because the first part of the sentence is present perfect and is followed by past simple tense therefore cost should be in second verb form and the second verb form of cost is cost. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Comment

• edgy scout main

Comment

• Originally posted by PreDaToR View Post
        Originally posted by Blackid View Post
        followed by past simple tense
        I don't know if you read that or not.

Comment

• Matite knows what's right,he can decide.

Edit By Matite: In this case "cost" is correct as it is past tense (you have already given the cookie).
          Last edited by Matite; 10-03-15, 03:05 AM.
          edgy scout main

Comment

• Again another Bug/Mistake :
            I've started with doing this :

And then this popped up in IRC :
            Bibo_Lilo[7NA] (ID:91) set their status to AFK .
            And Then i used /afk to clear my afk status :

But The same thing popped up in IRC :
            Bibo_Lilo[7NA] (ID:91) set their status to AFK .
            i Think the turn off AFK status IRC message should be changed a bit , since it says User set their status to AFK twice , when you turn it on and off
            Also here is another small one :
            AutoAdminGodmode (ID:555) has enabled god mode for Julia[7NA] (ID:27)
            i think i've seen this one before ( i mean the report ) but i thought it would be ok if i re-report it since its not fixed yet
            and sorry if i'm spamming this topic

Edit By Matite: I will fix these problems next time I edit the IRC bot code.
            Last edited by Matite; 22-04-15, 08:35 AM.
            Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

• The car "Emperor" is with bugged name in game. To spawn it, we have to type "/v emporer", instead Emperor

Edit By Matite: Fixed in the next update (v4.4.3).
              Last edited by Matite; 07-04-15, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• The /prophelp list have to be update because it tells only 0-22 but there are total 0-25 its not a mistake but just need to update it.

The /props 0 to 25 there are total 260 properties and each page contains 10 properties so the total properties must be 260 and total pages are upto 25 + page 0 is also = 26 so it must be 260 props but it tells 268 are some properties missing from the list or wrong counted or there are more then 10 properties in some of the pages? i got confused so thats why i reported so that all can see.

Last edited by Matite; 07-04-15, 01:58 AM.

Comment

• ^ New properties have been added and they forget to edit the text probably.
                  Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Instant View Post
                    The /prophelp list have to be update because it tells only 0-22 but there are total 0-25
                    Then there should be /props 0 to 26 because there are 268 properties. It's been always like this every time there is new property added, usually in next gamemode update another page will be made.

Last edited by Matite; 07-04-15, 01:57 AM.
                    KVIrc User

Comment

• Today i found a mistake i typed /mypaint and it says that.

it should says "/Mypaint" i am not sure if its bugged but i Just Reported it

and /Mycolor Can be used By Everyone Not only TPs and Admins.

Last edited by Matite; 07-04-15, 01:57 AM.

Comment

• * Added the /elixer command to teleport to Elixer's Warehouse in an interior

ITS /elixir not /elixir

Edit By Matite: Fixed in the next update (v4.4.4).
                        Last edited by Matite; 12-04-15, 07:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cpt.Tall View Post
                          * Added the /elixer command to teleport to Elixer's Warehouse in an interior

ITS /elixir not /elixer
                          Matite already said about that in this section

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-GamerX-v4-4-3

Originally posted by Matite View Post
                          Sorry about that... I will fix it up in the next update (the teleport that is - I renamed the property just now).
                          PeaceofIndia
                          भाई में तो अच्छा हूँ ! और भाई तू बता?

Comment

• Originally posted by PeaceofIndia View Post
                            Matite already said about that in this section

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-GamerX-v4-4-3
                            Cpt.Tall reported that before Matites reply.

Anyways, the latest collection

Tattoo* Building*

Apartments*

To our*

Should be "You picked up a food item" and "you get a 5 hp bonus!"

I don't know how this one should be. But it is wrong, since Watts isn't on the final checkpoint

EDIT;
                            This isn't necessarily a spelling mistake, but I think it would be better with "them" instead of him/her.

[21:41:03] <@GX-11> * Burnedgrass (ID:83) disabled players from specing him/her

Edit By Matite: All of these problems have been fixed in the next update (v4.4.6). The property names have already been fixed.
                            Last edited by Matite; 22-04-15, 08:32 AM. Reason: added green color

Comment

• another error , actually its a new one cause it never happened before the 4.4.3 update which is this small issue: ( when i use /tr2 i get this on top the "registred T" ??!! )

Edit By Matite: This has been reported before. There is nothing I can do about it as the header text is limited to 64 characters so people with long names cause it to be cut off.
                              Last edited by Matite; 22-04-15, 08:34 AM.
                              Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

• Originally posted by bibo_lilo View Post
                                another error , actually its a new one cause it never happened before the 4.4.3 update which is this small issue: ( when i use /tr2 i get this on top the "registred T" ??!! )
                                Don't Know Why you are getting registered t but i get full registered TP see:

Comment

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X