Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FIXED IN 4.2.3] Chicken Spawn mistake.

Hello everybody .

Today , i was using random /L teleports until i reached /L 166 . I got teleported to a place in Chicken Spawn , and i was able to take grenades from there by walking into a Grenade pickup placed there . New Players could easily reach that point using a car , player objects or using the /L 166 Teleport and to take and use the grenades in red zone without thinking they're doing something wrong as long the Grenade pickup is placed there . So i would suggest to remove that Grenade pickup , or replacing the Grenades with another weapon .

2.5 Do not use rockets,minigun, grenades, molotovs, flame thrower or big planes in the red zones.
    I also got a in-game screenshoot with the Grenade pickup placed in Chicken Spawn just in case you need it .

Y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶/̶G̶H̶2̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶n̶d̶e̶d̶.̶ B̶u̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶a̶c̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶n̶i̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶x̶a̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶b̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶i̶r̶.
    EDIT: As stated below, the chances of some new player climbing up there then dropping the grenades on the spawn are very low (they explode before reaching the ground anyways).
    Last edited by Gears; 26-08-14, 11:12 PM.

Comment

No one rly knows that this gun pickup exist. Its from the begging (so far i remember) and no one was so dumb to use it on chicken spawn . You got right that its dangerous but never saw anyone using that place to grenade kill players on the street. It may happen now after you said the location and /l teleport
      Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

yup i also think it would be good if that can be replaced by something else but then we wont be able to take free grenade like free health /m free deagle /kaz free armour /bls etc free grenade + rockets if it will be removed then we will not get free grenade anymore.

EDIT: I also didnt saw someone use grenades in redzone as tocha said but maybe this happened now adays.

Comment

The grenade pickup has been there for so long, and it had no effect that players wouldn't even notice it. Besides, Players who spawn there are so rare and are the ones that join for a few minutes and leave. If that grenade was near Medics, bar or army spawn for example then it would be a problem as players are continuously choosing these spawn points and could use it for a good advantage.

Comment

Why complaining about it as the grenade is there now for a long time. Don't think it needs to be removed.

I should spawn there and see how many people are taking the grenade.

Edit: Spawned there Today and no players came to take grenade.
            Last edited by daan_deurloo; 27-08-14, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Mmm I thought nades and explosives werent allowed in spawns, and I have never noticed the grenade at the spawn playing here a long time.

EDIT:Nevermind, didnt see the posts aboe only Zotty's :x
              Last edited by looknoarm; 27-08-14, 12:56 PM.
              http://gamerxserver.com/forum/group....uss#gmessage57

Comment

As grenades are not meant to be used in the spawn zone I changed the pickup type to a sniper rifle instead.

As mentioned the teleport for this location is the /gh2 command.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X