This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carla_Conte report

I /reported this player in-game already, with no action taken by any of the in-game admins. They are constantly teleporting out of fights, cbugging in the red zone and I'm pretty certain they had a pob teleport setup in the floating house in SF Airport. The game only lets me make one report, and the admins didn't do anything, and this person is still cheating. Nothing left but to make a report here and hope someone reads it.

That's good enough for me!

You can report the player twice.

Comment

I think this is not an admin report so i think i am allowed to post here.

Well i was there when this guy named Carla_conte was breaking rules excessively. He was teleporting in fights, using cbug in redzone and many more. Even you typed many times in main chat that dont break the rules but Carla did not follow your advise and kept breaking rules.

there were 3 admins online, Afum, Stefan and Jumper. All were afk so your reported could not be checked by someone. Then after few minutes Manuel came, then suddenly Carla started to play with rules as he knew he could be jailed for breaking rules. Then after few minutes Manuel left and Carla again started to break the rules. So because no admin was online at that time, your reports went wasted.

Comment

That's why we need this: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ction-on-forum

Comment

Originally posted by garib_admi View Post
          I think this is not an admin report so i think i am allowed to post here.

Well i was there when this guy named Carla_conte was breaking rules excessively. He was teleporting in fights, using cbug in redzone and many more. Even you typed many times in main chat that dont break the rules but Carla did not follow your advise and kept breaking rules.

there were 3 admins online, Afum, Stefan and Jumper. All were afk so your reported could not be checked by someone. Then after few minutes Manuel came, then suddenly Carla started to play with rules as he knew he could be jailed for breaking rules. Then after few minutes Manuel left and Carla again started to break the rules. So because no admin was online at that time, your reports went wasted.
          Contact an admin on IRC If they are online on IRC.

Comment

Originally posted by addseo1234
            but to make a report here and hope someone reads it.
            simpson viva9988
            bumping a 3 months topic ? gg

/closed

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
              bumping a 3 months topic ? gg

/closed
              replying to an advertising user/bot? gg

/noreply
              KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                replying to an advertising user/bot? gg

/noreply
                Because bots has souls! ggwp

/outoftopic

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X