Problems about duels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems about duels

Some players assumed that because a player ignore duels, the player is a " noob " and begins to insult the public chat or private message I wanted to leave here my position on this:
    If a player wants to ignore duels because not want to be bothered by other players , this is a choice knew , but there is always a player who finds the "pro" and want anyway challenge other players , and not accept the duel , so it is called a noob
    I do not agree with it

So what do you except from us or what do you want from us?

Comment

LoL you made this thread because i called you noob? Noob is not an insult in my optition. it's a "newbie" newbie at something is not an insult man. i always calling everyone "noob". i use noob like "friend" i am seriously. As Beer said. so what is the right way to fix this?

I have the answer. Try to /ipm <ID> or /iapms to ignore Private Messages.
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

I do not think you quite understand , I 'm not referring to myself , but all I see that just because does not want to duel , is called noob, my god , if a player does not want to duel , we should just respect the choice and continue to play the game without bothering others, and what the next spoke , I see some players consider the word " noob " an insult , as not everyone has the same understanding of the word's origin , I'm here to make this of course, only respect players

Comment

you are coming into contradiction because the word " noob " means novice but like you said yourself , you consider that word as a sign of friendship, as I said, not everyone has the same understanding of the word " noob " and you just prove it

Comment

Originally posted by Gengar View Post
            I do not agree with it
            Ofcourse, nobody here agreed on that...

Just ignore them and block pm with /ipm id, if they are massively doing it, /report
            KVIrc User

Comment

Next although this post has no point to it, i need to tell you that it's mostly noobs who call others noobs because they can't handle a decline or loss. Maybe be a normal player by taking a decline. No?
              Last edited by Eliteus; 20-11-15, 07:00 AM.
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X