This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admin cake

I was in server for a while then I saw someone with name Fuck_Bitch so I report him for innapropiate name but admin ignore it then I type "stupid admin they ignore my report" then admin mertens type "thanks we're stupid admin" so I type "np asshole" then admin mertens give me 2 cake. I typed /sniper till my cakes ran out then info appears "Sorry you don't have any cakes... you can earn cakes by being good player!"
    is the admin is broken or something? I report the player with innapropiate name they don't give me cakes but when I insult him I get cakes

Well, to win cakes you have to own 30 properties. About the cake that u got, u shouldn't be rude with others.

Comment

Originally posted by KInta View Post
      I typed /sniper till my cakes ran out then info appears "Sorry you don't have any cakes... you can earn cakes by being good player!"
      is the admin is broken or something? I report the player with innapropiate name they don't give me cakes but when I insult him I get cakes
      I think he gave you fake cookies, admins always doing this, specially Manuel. always giving us fake 1000 cookies and they believe it. it's a command for admins, they can also use a command to give you a fake text like "Admin Lorsimon (ID:65) gave potato for everyone!" I'd never believed this shit xD
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Admins will give you cookies if you have good behaviour, report hackers/rulebreakers, winning events, properties, etc.
        Don't insult, that's a rule, if you see that admins ''ignore'' your report, just /pm them, but don't insult.

Comment

I think there might be a bug with admins, hope it will be fixed in the next update soon...

no seriously, sometimes there are priorities we need to make (eg a cheater needs to be checked before a guy with an insulting nick). Insulting an admin because of impatience isn't the right thing to do, my friend.

Comment

Imo, i dont take this as an unfair thing done by mertens.
            Having nick name like fuck_bitch is not really an insult to anyone. But saying like fuck_garib or any thing else, which include someone, in a insulting sentence or nickname, is an insult. Then i think it would be unfair if no one takes action against him. As this is 18+ game, i really dont take fuck_bitch an insulting thing. Thats why he might have not take any action against him.

Plus what you have said to Mertens, was not appropriate. As you were insulting him. Abusing someone to get someone's attention is not a right way. You could have messaged him personally and told him.

And its not necessary that you get instant reaction from admin, just after you report someone. As they might be busy in checking other reports

I might be wrong in some statements as it was my opinion.
            Last edited by garib_admi; 03-02-16, 09:06 AM.

Comment

i don't mean to insult admin mertens but I think fuck_bitch is bannable name so I report him and no admin pm me about that fuck_bitch name is allowed so I raging to mertens and he give me cakes instead

Comment

First of all, this is not really a "question". I see this is mostly a discussion about server matters or a kinda admin complain. Therefore, I'm gonna move it just to General Discussions section.

Secondly, you need to buy a sarcasm detector. He clearly gave you cakes as a sarcastic way of saying "I don't give a damn about your insults". Isn't it obvious?? It's like when someone insults you and you reply "I love you too". Of course you're just being sarcastic and you don't really mean that you love him.

Lastly, yes, offensive names are not allowed "1.9 Do not use offensive or inappropriate nicknames". You did well on reporting but then you fucked it up by your attitude. About admins not taking actions on this, to be honest sometimes we don't give a damn about these kind of nicknames as most of them are just random nubs who join the game for some minutes and then leave. so, we don't even bother changing their name as they won't stay in-game for so long. Also they usually change their name back just to annoy. In summary, it's a kinda waste of time, and if the person is not really doing something wrong, it's not really a big deal (and anyway they won't stay in-game for so long as I mentioned before). I guess that's the reason why none did anything against this person.

As a conclusion, yeah, admins should change those names as it is a rule not to use them. But on the other hand, it's not really a big deal and sometimes it's not even needed to take actions as these people usually are in-game for short periods of time. About you, do not behave like a dick unnecessarily insulting people next time.

EDIT: Seems none got anything else to say. Sooo, locked.
                Last edited by LorSimon; 06-02-16, 03:15 AM.
                I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X