X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aimbot victims everywhere

admin or handling these issues
    we have not seen the report but admin punish those that interstitial

I don't understand what you are trying to say. But if you suspect someone of aimbotting you can report them ingame using /report or you can use the player report section in forums. Admins like you said will punish them if they do have aimbot or nothing will happen if the person you reported didn't have aimbot.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I think he is saying that alot of people are accused and banned for aimbot when they didnt have aimbot

Comment

Originally posted by dcgang11 View Post
        if you mean what GameHunter's saying, here's my reply.
        Hackers always are acting like stupids, they use hacks all the time without thinking of ban, they think that they can survive by lying,
        and if you were banned for aimbot, but you didn't use it? you can post a ban appeal in the forum
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

The response I see many admins say is "life is tough" so if we really do look like we have aimbot and WE """"""ARE""""""" perfect but we aren't aimbotting, the normal "life is tough" statement stands however if you are using aimbot admins check the living crap out of you or at least that is what they claim so I doubt the majority of the people they ban are actually not using aimbot.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

U are Longg.Sex, i know that u always use aimbot

Comment

"Admins are handling these issues. We have not see the report but admins punish those that are cheating". Is that what you are trying to say?

Originally posted by Lucy_Anna View Post
              Lol what a name. If you think Longg.Sex use aimbot, you can report this this player in-game using the /report command.
              PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Let me tell you that when we receive reports about aimbots, we don't ban anyone until we're absolutely certain that they have some sort of cheats installed. Sometimes, more than one admin handles the report and spend ages tracking every movement just to make sure they don't ban an innocent player and even then sometimes innocent people are banned but are almost always unbanned. Catching aimbot users isn't easy and none of us are perfect and make mistakes every now and then but I feel that all admins are smart and honest enough to own up to their mistakes and apologize if they mistakingly ban someone. But you can bet that all aimbot reports go through hours of checking before any action is taken.

Comment

Soory For Letters,But Maybe All Players use Cheats But Some Players only Who Not Use that But Where Un-Cheat.

Comment

And When i'm Report Players Nothing Happen.
                    Last edited by NeuroX; 02-03-16, 10:11 PM. Reason: wrong letter

Comment

Originally posted by StackedPizza View Post
                      "Admins are handling these issues. We have not see the report but admins punish those that are cheating". Is that what you are trying to say?

Lol what a name. If you think Longg.Sex use aimbot, you can report this this player in-game using the /report command.
                      Yep :3 He are great for on/off

Comment

Just be patient any time you've reported someone. Admins times to check for if the reported player is either cheating or not.
                        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy_Anna View Post
                          mày điên à thien

Comment

mày điên à thien
                            English plz?

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X