This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Actions of most Trusted Players

Hello, in this topic, i want to talk about the actions of Trusted Players, i believe that the Regular Players and new players (not TPs) are acting cool, Joking, Making friends, Having fun with others and everything, There's nothing changes in them until they become trusted players, when they do, They start Flaunting and not care to anyone, i have noticed this in my old friends, Someone "I don't want to mention him" we were normal friends, and we were in the same clan before, some clan i don't want mention it, he wasn't trusted player, we were friends and nothing bad was happened between us, then when he became trusted player, he said "somewhere" that he never saw me and things like that, he's not the only one, lots of trusted players are doing this, Flaunt, i don't know why, maybe they think that "trusted player status" are only for kings, and none is better than them, and they're "adults" or something like that, "adult" you know how the adults treat you when you were young, i'll never forget it, Now trusted players are acting like they're the adults and Normal players are children,

I've opened this thread, Not suggestion, Not asking if they're acting like that or not, i see, i know and i believe that everyone changes when they become trusted player, I'm not talking about one trusted player who i didn't mention him above, I'm talking about everyone,

I want all trusted players who came by this thread to listen to what i'm going to say: Ignoring, Flaunt, Not speaking with anyone and when someone PMs you, you reply with one word and never respond are not good for you, You're not admins yet, You're still trusted players, the level number 2 out of 9, Admins will think that it's false, Nope, you do because they're acting mature with admins, talking playing and everything, but with lower level than them? they think that Trusted Player is the best thing ever happens in life, LOL you're going wrong, They don't apply these actions to admins, because they're admins, The only way to become admin, but that mean not you should forget friends from registered players and ignore them "like rubbish" You're not successing with this, that's why i hate most Trusted Players, I'm not talking to those Trusted players who just came back from inactive only i already said that i'm talking about all Trusted players in the Server, and i'm not here to make you to stop acting like that, It's your life and you're free, i just want other Players who tested these actions to come and say if i'm right, or wrong, and please if i'm wrong, Currect me, The only one who never changed, No need to be good or bad guys, JPG and Sooll[A]imane, they're the only Trusted players who keeps the old friendships and everything and never forgets, i know They're inactive, but i wanted to mention them and thank them about everything, and other TPs,, Advice: keep yourself on your mature acts. and everything will be good, i'm not threaten anyone, Just an advice.

Share your opinions, What do you think about that and what do you think the trusted players are doing this for. Feel free to post or not.

Peace out
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

I think you're overreacting and making mountains out of molehills I don't think any TP thinks they're better than you and if they do, they're just delusional. Same goes for any admin. Anyone with half a brain knows that levels don't make you better, your character does - which includes how you treat your friends and random people in the server. If there is anyone out there (TP or Admin) who thinks their level makes them better than someone else, you need to realize that you're not... I'm the best.

ok I joke but for real tho no one thinks they're better than you :P

Comment

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
      I think you're overreacting and making mountains out of molehills I don't think any TP thinks they're better than you and if they do, they're just delusional. Same goes for any admin. Anyone with half a brain knows that levels don't make you better, your character does - which includes how you treat your friends and random people in the server. If there is anyone out there (TP or Admin) who thinks their level makes them better than someone else, you need to realize that you're not... I'm the best.

ok I joke but for real tho no one thinks they're better than you :P
      They do, i've tested millions of trusted players, who were close friends to me, Now, when they became trusted players, they.... Scroll up and read please Of course levels and ranks don't make you the best, but they think they are, i'm not talking about all trusted players, at least there are people who appreciate friendships and friends. and why do you think that none thinks that he's better than me? i said that they think that they're better than me, i don't care if they are or not, i'm just talking about those reactions of being a trusted player, and i already said that TP is not that big, and it's not the right way to make us think that TPs are the kings of the server,
      and i already said that i'm not here to know if i'm right or not, you can tell me if i'm right, correct me if i'm wrong, or just ignore, you do not have a proof about that, so please, you're an admin, and OF COURSE Trusted players will treat you well, It's called "Interest" before writing this thread, i thought like a trusted player, all i want is becoming admin, so i can access to more features like Kicking, Making goos, events, races and more.
      I believe, know, see and sure that those trusted players have at least 1 or 2 friends from level 1, i got nothing more to say right now
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

I agree with your opinion. People tend to change when they're given higher status even though in this case the status is more like a bonus. I have seen this matter too in the past and present, the higher the people get the more ignorant they become, you can see that by seeing an admin complaint posted a few days ago. I also noticed that some of my so-called friends become pretty strict and un-joke-able, I don't even know if that's a real word but what the hell. But don't think that everyone is like this because they're not. Maybe you're just unlucky because this happens to your friends but then again, there's nothing we (you and I, not the Admin Team because I never refer the Admin Team as "we") can do about it because it's people we are talking about here not object. Maybe if you call out this particular Trusted Players they would respond with some opinions from their side so this matter won't get too one-sided and so that it can be solved. Because this can't be solved if there's only opinion from one side but the matter is involving other party as well.

Comment

How can a tp status change someone? Well it didn't change me as i'm still the same way. Friendly, care about others, have fun with anyone, helping out players but don't joke a lot. Some tps might be changed for you(i might be one of them). I really don't talk much in game.
          i've tested millions of trusted players
          Now thats' a lie. There are a total of 513 trusted players.
          Last edited by Nick; 05-07-16, 05:36 AM.
          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

I believe that TPs don't joke as they did before maybe because they think that they're going to be punished more easily.

It's just my thoughts but I don't know, people sometimes think that ''Trusted Player'' means ''Perfect Player'', someone who doesn't joke about anything and take everything serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              How can a tp status change someone? Well it didn't change me as i'm still the same way. Friendly, care about others, have fun with anyone, helping out players but don't joke a lot. Some tps might be changed for you(i might be one of them). I really don't talk much in game. Now thats' a lie. There are a total of 513 trusted players.
              i already said everything in the first post, no need to re-post it, they think that "trusted player" is "King of players" or "perfect player" like Domination said, and i said most of Trusted players not all,'m not talking about myself or my friends, i'm talking about everyone and everything
              Stay low, Go fast.
              Kill first, Die last.
              One shot, One kill
              No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
                I'm the best.
                I know your ugly truth XD! Bertus is the Best (jk)
                -Tunisia <3

Comment

Well i don't think that "Trusted Player" mean that as it's just a status/level. "Trusted Player" is defined as a player who is trusted because they follow the rules.
                  PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Some TPs are actually change due to different environment they are facing now. Some restrictions applies harder as they must keep their status, and their goal has changed from wishing to be a TP to wishing to be an Admin. It's acceptable if they start talking to admins mostly, well you can't blame that because most Admins also still depending and needing help from TPs. I can also see another few players and even tp cry about it. Where it's just a cycle like you did but in this case it's "i am a tp who had tp friends and now already admin" where it's also that the admins who had friend of tp/player thinks they leave them. It's actually not just on Level, but also clans as you mentioned. They do change but it doesn't mean they really changed permanently, they just need to adapt on the new group they joined first. After a few moments until they get used with it, you can still continue whatever is that relationship you had with them by still keeping in contact or touch.

The example i can take is PANZEHIR, he did change but now everything is alright, we just keep doing the "Traitor joke" or "#BringBackOld..." like these (on IRC):
                    [12:13:26] <~Robo_N1X> !panzehir
                    [12:13:28] <~Tiffany> PANZEHIR is level 2 since May 2013, PANZEHIR is level 3 on 14-05-2016, PANZEHIR is level 4 on 27-05-2016, PANZEHIR ignore his friends - #BringBackOldPANZEHIR ~
                    [12:13:28] <~Tiffany> Last Edit by Saloun

[12:25:13] <~Robo_N1X> .traitor PANZEHIR
                    [12:25:14] <@Chancy> * PANZEHIR is 100% traitor!
                    Not just a player (saloun for example) or tp feels that but also i, some admins like Pirate too. PANZEHIR being ignorant for few weeks but now it's all doing fine, we are still doing the jokes tho its just funny to do to keep interacting with him.
                    Whatever is it, if you think you both are friends, you should've supported and congratulate them for reaching what they want, although you might get jealous or feel like didn't get thanked or useless. But well that's social, i don't really understand friendships much tho, so you can say if i'm wrong.

You can't judge the whole group as doing mistake, if it was only a personal issue, deal with it privately, i could help you if you need to solve the problems in this community/server. Just let your "friends" to have some of their time and try to ask them again one other day. They might get busy tho, just wait for their free time, and support them when they need your help. Ofcourse, if they are really your friends, they must've responded to you no matter what level you are on, otherwise deal it by expressing your feeling to them.

And if they decide to stay cold with you, then you can't call it a true friend if it's only limited to GamerX Levels. But don't worry, i've saw many players facing this and they eventually get new friends in the same place or in other place, i think that's how this world works. We all changes time by time, people behaviors affected by its environment around. It's your choice, but remember you are not the only one living creature here, what decision you think is good might not good for others. You are really a kind person if you throw away all your ego just to be with the other people here.
                    To be noted that since you are in friend "ship" there are parts where you have to joke, but theres also part where you need to be serious although you are in a game here but you actually talk with real people so you can't take them all 100% jokes, you just have to understand each others and care about it.

P.S. for panzehir, sorry and peace .

P.S.2 expecting LorSimon to give you his friendly advice.
                    Last edited by Robo; 05-07-16, 07:17 AM.
                    KVIrc User

Comment

Ok I will start by quoting that you are part right about what you mention here.
                      There is no denying that they change and not just level 2, level 3+ too.
                      You say that its because of the level, I suppose it because of the responsibility that comes with position and no everyone DOES NOT CHANGE.
                      If you've been around a while and ever played with admins like Loolanga, Ryder, L3g3nd, Robo and a lot more you'd know.
                      They still would and do behave the way they did when they were just normal players or level 2 only that they communicate less probably because of stuff they have to do as an admin or TP. (when they were one)

Then again Yes, some folks do change quite a bit drastically, I've noticed that too, yes they change when they get TP and I say again NOT ALL OF THEM DO but a few. (I did too back in 2013 when i was new in the team, but gradually changed- PS: Yep, I suck for doing that)

I've noticed a few people not talk about anything at all except trying to help people in-game after they get TP and that sucks Indeed. In the end this is just a game with a group of people you came to have fun with and you forget the people for "leveling up" ?
                      The point here of the game which most of us seem to have forgotten is:

Make Friends, Have fun, play and at the same time keep it all fair and smooth, I believe that is why Gamerx was started for, aint it?.

Cheers |

Comment

Tps are asslickers
                        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

TP status gives you the respect that you are nice guy chooses by admins.
                          I dont know about the action its depends on situation with players.

Comment

I think you're right with "some" TPs, not all of them.
                            When i was level 1, my friend (CandyChip was level 2). He didn't care about the level or status, he taught me everything in server, every cool teleport, c-bug, etc. Sometimes he gave me cookies because i beat him (when i was new with game, cbug and at that time our server didn't have the /duel system). When i was promoted to TP, I was stilling playing with him and other Vietnamese, in this case is VirusX (at that time, he wasn't a TP yet), me and VirusX usually hang out and build some stuff (with /cpo system) and killing players.
                            I dont talk too much in Vietnamese with other players because they dont like my friends (they dont listen to anyone and keep annoying).The player named as [UMH]Urban, he is a new Vietnamese player and he is level 1, but his behavior is good, so me and him keep playing together.

I dont know what TPs are doing in server, but me, i usually online to chat with friends and hangout with them, and when they were not online, i usually do some /duel and help players. I just want to come ingame and do some stuffs with my clanmates and my friends.

One more thing, some players (including all level), sometimes they had a bad mood, and they just want to come ingame and play to forget whats happening in their life, and they do the /iapms. i had that problem too, when i have a bad mood or im angry with something i never talk with anyone.

Thats it, your opinion is not wrong, but its not right with all of TPs. Thanks for reading

Comment

Well not really not all people get *changed*
                              and if somebody get changed, then its his personal wish, TP Status is respective status! and we should be matured its not like don't do fun! well idk! some people do change some does't depends!

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X