GamerX Stat Tracker [GST] - V1.0 - Last Updated: 13/09/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexM View Post

I really like the whole point of this but i never liked the whole chat history(it count for me as a SPY feature and it's useless tbh)! Why would a "player" want to look at chat history? To look at my attitude or how i talk to anyone?! Sometimes i use /cb to talk to (ex: PANZEHIR) i saw in chat history it count inside Chat History (/cb) chat too.!

The chat history is useless and no needed to a GamerX Tracker, that's is my opinion.
    I understand that some people don't like this feature, but it makes perfect sense to be part of the GamerX Tracker. That's the whole purpose of a tracker, to track each players activity. As Eliteus said, if you're worried about people reading what you say because it contains sensitive information or vulgar language, then use /pm.

You use the word 'spy', and I don't deny that one of GST's features and purposes is to spy, and I don't consider that a bad thing to be honest. My area of interest is in data collection and analytics. GST offers a variety of services, with a focus on data analytics (comparison of stats, player location heatmaps). Gathering user ingame chat logs is just a form of data collection to me.

Originally posted by iceCandy View Post
    Add my name: [ATM]Jealous

PS: Don't remove [ATM]iceCandy.
    Added, thanks

Originally posted by Queen View Post
    Hi ^^
    [ATM]Queen
    You've been in the Discoloured database for a while now
    Last edited by wooolly; 22-11-16, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wooolly View Post
      I understand that some people don't like this feature, but it makes perfect sense to be part of the GamerX Tracker. That's the whole purpose of a tracker, to track each players activity. As Eliteus said, if you're worried about people reading what you say because it contains sensitive information or vulgar language, then use /pm.

You use the word 'spy', and I don't deny that one of GST's features and purposes is to spy, and I don't consider that a bad thing to be honest. My area of interest is in data collection and analytics. GST offers a variety of services, with a focus on data analytics (comparison of stats, player location heatmaps). Gathering user ingame chat logs is just a form of data collection to me.

Added, thanks

You've been in the Discoloured database for a while now
      Is there any way to change the background of the signature?
      If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by Jealous View Post
        Is there any way to change the background of the signature?

At the moment their is only one background design. If more designs were to be made, I'd happily provide a feature for picking backgrounds

Anyone who would like to create a background for the signature bar, feel free The ratio is 610x175. Send the design to me via forum PM.

Comment

Add me: Bazid[M4]

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bazid View Post
            Add me: Bazid[M4]

thanks
            Added

Comment

Update - Website V1.2
              URL: www.discoloured.co.uk

A new version of the website has been launched, version 1.2. The following new features are listed below:
              • Calendar - view specific data for a particular day, such as that day's heatmap or irc logs.
              • Implemented the IRC history feature at long last. Navigate to the 'gamerx' directory to view ALL chat logs of gamerx.
              • Added heatmaps into the main webpage of the website, as a new panel separated from the players statstics and chatlogs.
              • Slight modification to colour scheme and design.
              • Improved panelling on the main webpage, hoping it will be slightly better for smaller resolution monitors (still needs improvement however).
              • Changed the chatlog/irc history panel on the main webpage.

Calendar

The Calendar is the newest and most exciting addition to this update. The calendar allows you to easily view information specific to a particular day in the calendar. The two bits of information provided on the calendar thus far are; server-wide heatmaps, and irc logs. So, for example, the 29th November on the calendar has 2 items associated with it, the heatmap, and the irc logs.

When viewing the calendar, you'll notice that days are either white or blue. If the day is white, it means it has no data associated with it (perhaps the DiscolouredFrogBot's were offline). If the day is blue, it means it has data associated with it, and the number in the top-right corner of that particular calendar day indicates to the user how many bits of data is associated with that day. Which you click on a blue day, a pop-up will appear, and from their you can choose what you want to view.

This is a really exciting new feature since it makes it very easy for the user to browse around and look at day-specific gamerx data. It's also exciting because it provides a lot of potential for new features in the future. Once I have finished my work on the login/account system, I will be able to include user-specific data to the calendar, therefore becoming more personalised for you!

IRC History

The IRC history tab is finally implemented. Now it's much easier for everyone to browse all of the IRC history logs! The design of the main page for irc history logs looks nice, but as you navigate to specific directory the design will change to an ugly one. I don't have time to implement the styling to all directories, but it works just as well. To view ALL gamerx logs, navigate to the 'gamerx' directory in the IRC history page.

Player heatmaps

Player heatmaps are now more easily viewable, as I have created a panel inside the main webpage to display them. I need to fix the styling slightly, as it makes it rather difficult to view them depending on which screen resolution you have. Despite this, the information is there now, and viewable to all.

Features to come

I have hinted at an exciting new feature coming soon, the login button! This feature is still being worked on, but once finished, will make your user-experience of GST much better. The calendar will become personalised towards you, you'll have a control panel to control your GST account, and many more features will be included with the login system.

Also coming soon is a challenge system. The challenge system will give the players a chance to earn more in-game goodies by completing challenges given to them by the GST or one of the GST's admins.

Last edited by DiscolouredFrog; 29-11-16, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Is it available right now ?

Keep going with this

Comment

Originally posted by BryanDelazzo View Post
                  Is it available right now ?

Keep going with this
                  www.discoloured.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by DiscolouredFrog View Post
                    I also did a try about a customized stat tracker with photoshop If you want me to reply the preview here

Comment

Your updates are just fucking awesome keep it buddy!
                      "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
                        Your updates are just fucking awesome keep it buddy!
                        Originally posted by Gengar View Post
                        I wish I had the same skill you have.
                        You are one of the few players who seek to make gamerx a better server for everyone even with so many obstacles in front of you.
                        Keep it up, I'm your fan.

Thank you! I appreciate the continued support
                        Last edited by DiscolouredFrog; 12-12-16, 08:40 PM.

Comment

I wish I had the same skill you have.
                          You are one of the few players who seek to make gamerx a better server for everyone even with so many obstacles in front of you.
                          Keep it up, I'm your fan.

Comment

I glady would like to join discoloured.
                            My ingame User name is "Karl"

Comment

Add me too
                              ElyZium

Comment

Add me Krrish. (at last put a dot)

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X