Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing Admins + question about a rule.

NOTE: From the beginning This thread isn't made for dramas nor for complains. or fights, this is just a question from me to the admin team since i am a bit confused about some things.

So, as the title says it. is it allowed to go undercover and test admins or not? it's not like i have something against it but i remember this:
    Originally posted by Delija View Post
    Anyone is free to join with what ever account they want
    Also, is it allowed to use cbug/2 shot on walls? as i remember it says in rules that it's allowed to shot on walls. but before yesterday i guess. i used 2 shot on walls and Ken_V passed by me and showed me an announcment which says 2 shot and cbug isn't allowed in red zones (pretty sure it was directed to me.) + this: (happened some time ago.)
    [06:08:28] <@GX-26> [99] nikond3200: is cbug allowed here ?
    [06:08:36] <@GX-09> [49] Ahmed[M4]: Yes but not in the red zones
    [06:08:52] <@GX-08> [49] Ahmed[M4]: It's only allowed in red zones if you are just shooting at walls.
    [06:09:07] <@GX-06> [88] [ATM]Ken_V: no shooting at walls. Not allowed
    [06:09:25] <@GX-08> [94] [ATM]Nick: i think shooting on the walls in the spawn zone is allowed
    Is it allowed to use cbug/2 shot on walls after all? i just want to know so that i can be more careful in the future.

unfortunately Admin Ken_V is wrong and you are right you probably owe him an apology

Originally posted by Delija
    C-Bug and 2 shoot bug can be used in spawn to shoot walls.

Using Rocket or any other not allowed weapon or bug in spawn is not allowed.

Rocket: If you shoot in air someone can fly over with helicopter or jump with car and you kill them you can be punished, shooting in wall with rocket, the explosion can kill someone even tho you don't hit them directly.
    Last edited by Adrenaline; 24-10-16, 03:34 PM.

Comment

You're allowed to join in using any accounts you want but you need to understand that when you do try to test admins, it wastes a lot of our time which could otherwise be spent having fun or possibly even on legitimate other reports. You need to realize that its not easy checking a couple hundred reports a day and sometimes an admin might slip up and even tho its not against the rules to be undercover to test admins, I would strongly advise against it because it wastes so much time and effort to trace who you really are which could be spent with us having a little fun in game (which is what everyone came here to do anyways).

Also, you are allowed to cbug walls but again, it is advised not to because new players might get confused and continue using cbug/2shot in red zones. I would ask people not to do it but I wouldn't tell them not to do it, if you understand

Comment

You're allowed to shoot walls as said above , and admins are prepared for everything , they're tested before get their levels and them knows everything about hacks/gamerx you're just wasting your time testing them instead of having more hours played

Comment

First, I apologize for this misunderstanding. I'm just not satisfied about rule breakers always use weapon bugs like 2shot, cbug, ... in red zones.

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
          Also, you are allowed to cbug walls but again, it is advised not to because new players might get confused and continue using cbug/2shot in red zones. I would ask people not to do it but I wouldn't tell them not to do it, if you understand
          Like Jafri said, it makes new players thought we are allowed to use weapon bugs in red zone. Just imagine in the medic spawn with many players, a player(s) keeps using 2shot and shooting at wall. What will happen if he/she (accidently) hits other players ?. That's when Admins receive some reports about "using 2shot in red zone".

It's not against the rules but I advise you should be careful when do it. Also, it's not that hard to teleport somewhere else (not red zones) and do anything you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken_V View Post
            First, I apologize for this misunderstanding. I'm just not satisfied about rule breakers always use weapon bugs like 2shot, cbug, ... in red zones.

Like Jafri said, it makes new players thought we are allowed to use weapon bugs in red zone. Just imagine in the medic spawn with many players, a player(s) keeps using 2shot and shooting at wall. What will happen if he/she (accidently) hits other players ?. That's when Admins receive some reports about "using 2shot in red zone".

It's not against the rules but I advise you should be careful when do it. Also, it's not that hard to teleport somewhere else (not red zones) and do anything you want.
            In my opinion, i would say why you guys allow players to use 2 shot/cbug in red zone if it makes new players things that it's allowed. why not just disable it completely? ''Not preferred'' is just another word for ''Better not to do it'' which gives you slightly a bad reputation which also means Rule breaking. In other words, Not preferred > Better not to do it > Bad reputation > Rule breaking.

Also, it's not about how hard it is to teleport somewhere else to use 2 shot or cbug. it's about that i thought cbugging or 2 shooting on walls is completely ok to do. and i actually never knew it's not advised to do it. it can be easily assumed that it's completely allowed to do since it's written in the ''rules'' thread.

PS: You all are slightly changing the topic's main point. I posted in general discussion so we all can have a friendly discussion about that. i repeat, this isn't a complaint thread. this isn't a thread for drama or attention seeking. i just wanted to have the final answer to clear my confusion. else, if i didn't make this thread then i'll remain confused forever.
            Last edited by Ahmed34; 24-10-16, 04:48 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes

Comment

It's not your job to test admins, leave it to the management crew.
              As for the rule, it's allowed to shot at walls only and that's it, in-game /rules are not updated to specify it but you won't have any problems with admins if you start cbugging/2 shoting some poor walls around

Comment

Originally posted by CoCoReNdAn View Post
                It's not your job to test admins, leave it to the management crew.
                As for the rule, it's allowed to shot at walls only and that's it, in-game /rules are not updated to specify it but you won't have any problems with admins if you start cbugging/2 shoting some poor walls around
                I never said i do test admins. i just asked whether it's allowed or not and i got the answer for it. so this thread can be locked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed34 View Post
                  In my opinion, i would say why you guys allow players to use 2 shot/cbug in red zone if it makes new players things that it's allowed. why not just disable it completely? ''Not preferred'' is just another word for ''Better not to do it'' which gives you slightly a bad reputation which also means Rule breaking. In other words, Not preferred > Better not to do it > Bad reputation > Rule breaking.
                  There's a lot of things that need to be changed around here which includes a bunch of rules and regulations but it will take time. Also it does not give you a bad reputation, we just ask you in a friendly way not to do it. Hell, you could be doing it at /l 69 and I wouldn't even bother you since it is not in the main spawn area where the new players who join are

Also, it's not about how hard it is to teleport somewhere else to use 2 shot or cbug. it's about that i thought cbugging or 2 shooting on walls is completely ok to do. and i actually never knew it's not advised to do it. it can be easily assumed that it's completely allowed to do since it's written in the ''rules'' thread.
                  Well, it's not a completely okay thing to do but for some reason some rules have to be bent a little because not everything can be written down to the dot in a thread no one even bothers to read. A lot of things need to be considered and there's so much shit already that its not easy writing everything down. You won't ever be punished for doing it though, at best you'll be asked not to do it (not even forced)

PS: You all are slightly changing the topic's main point. I posted in general discussion so we all can have a friendly discussion about that. i repeat, this isn't a complaint thread. this isn't a thread for drama or attention seeking. i just wanted to have the final answer to clear my confusion. else, if i didn't make this thread then i'll remain confused forever.
                  ...what?
                  How is anyone changing the topic or not being friendly XD We're all replying in a friendly manner and answering your queries No one is saying you were complaining or attention seeking or causing drama, its a thread you made asking about some rules and we're answering you in the most friendly manner possible...

I never said i do test admins. i just asked whether it's allowed or not and i got the answer for it. so this thread can be locked.
                  Alrighty
                  Last edited by Jafri; 24-10-16, 05:25 PM.

Comment

We already have a contract with the CIA and the FBI to track our admins.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X