Just a small request.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a small request.

I'm willing to add my clan board [K] in clan boards. (Knights Clan Board).
    Link:http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...-63-8800/clans

I'm asking this for, I can't manage it only in one thread.. So if any admins are free, Can do this for me? <3

Warm Regards.

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...al-information
    Read the requirements first.

Comment

Oh.. Sorry for the misunderstanding.. I thought it can be added like [DBH].. Because it's just started now. Also its hard to manage in one thread that's why i'm asking.
      EDIT: I'm thinking also Admins's clan [S] also not met the same requirement..
      Last edited by Krrish; 17-04-17, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krrish View Post
        Oh.. Sorry for the misunderstanding.. I thought it can be added like [DBH].. Because it's just started now. Also its hard to manage in one thread that's why i'm asking.
        Right S clan really don't meet requ.

Comment

To be honest, I have no clue why DBH clan was added in there, as for S, they requested a clan board after a month of existing and when all their members were active.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Unfortunately, right now there are some problems with permissions, especially with sub forum moderator (all was removed)... Alternatively please just make Group for your clan... Link your group to your clan topic there... About S clan and DBH clan, they do not have requirements, but they got it with special request to Rick. The requirements are there to make sure it is not just a short life clan and to avoid only few people using it.
            KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X
              Alternatively please just make Group for your clan...
              Well, everybody can't post in group.... Only group members can.. Then how and where they can post applications?

EDIT: If i have a clan board, It would be better, Thanks!
              Last edited by Krrish; 18-04-17, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Well, everybody can't post in group.... Only group members can.. Then how and where they can post applications?
                By joining the group first?!

EDIT: If i have a clan board, It would be better, Thanks!
                Then you may wait until we fixed the forum 100%.

Or maybe just create your own forum out there
                KVIrc User

Comment

Okay i'm waiting until the forum is fixed by 100%.. Upto that i will use this [K] clan forum for apps, Anyway thanks for your co-operation. Requesting to lock
                  http://kclan.boards.net/
                  Last edited by Krrish; 18-04-17, 11:28 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X