X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to enter into gamerxserver:8800

Hello,

I was last gaming in the server just few hours ago. My gamerx level is 7. I've been gaming in the server for more than 4 years. I took few years break though. And now returned back. I have more than 121 million dollars.
    My gamerx ID inside server is: ashumeow
    I joined the forum website just few days ago with same username ashumeow.
    I also exist in real too. You can search in google as ashumeow

Back to topic: Now after I entered into server, it asked for password as usual. I entered correct password, but it said wrong.

Anyways I reset it for christ sake. And again entered server, it still said incorrect password. I got freaked out.

Also I am muted in public IRC chats (i.e. forum website) ever since joining, but able to chat inside gamerx server.

Whatsoever, I want to enter into server and play. Help me.
    Last edited by ; 16-09-19, 06:57 PM. Reason: unable to join gamerx server, correct password stating incorrect

Post reset password request here

Comment

Actually, the correct password itself never let me to login. I went for reset password as secondary option which made no sense.

Hackers have always been nice to me because we both have one thing in common ---> our reality sucks.
      But gamerx hackers are too rude to me by playing with my password. If they don't like me, then why don't they simply ignore me instead of messing with my account details?

Anyways, I will re-post the above as per your request.

Comment

Read what Robo said here,
        https://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum...nt-please-read

He said some users might face the error while logging in so you should just post the password request like teddy said.

Originally posted by Robo_N1X
        IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH LOGIN PASSWORD OR IF YOUR PASSWORD IS NOT WORKING AND YOU ARE SURE THAT IT IS CORRECT, TELL AN ADMIN AND REQUEST A PASSWORD RESET ON
        https://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum...-reset-request

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X