This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraps

Hello. I'm using Fraps to record video and it's bit difficult for me to upload gb videos on youtube to share with community. Recording only 30 seconds of videos contains 300MB's.

Is there any way to make a big video with less MBs?
    Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Convert it to another format there are plenty softwares for that google will help u finding one.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
      Convert it to another format there are plenty softwares for that google will help u finding one.
      Thanks this helped me out
      Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

Or you can use another recorder
        i'm Using Mirilis Action , and that software is awesome , really awesome quality and a really small size in (in uploading)
        So i really advice all of you to use this Software
        You can Download it from Here : Press here
        Note its a Gaming recorder so no fps problems , nothing .....
        Last edited by bibo_lilo; 06-09-14, 12:44 AM.
        Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

Bandicam I best I used it and it give best vedio and u have no. Of option fir vedio pic etc
          Try to search "bandicam zippyshare" on google and u done and dowanlod it and finally install
          Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

Render your video to another format using Adobe Premiere. Usually 4GB clip can be reduced to around 200-300MB clip after being rendered while still maintaining quality and resolution. I always use this method.

Comment

U CAN USE BADICAM ! REGISTER FRAPS IF U WANT SWING VIDEO => 30S ? I SEE BADICAM GOOD ? IT'S CAN PHOTOS AND SWING CLIP !

Comment

If you are rendering or converting a video, try and make it into *.mp4 (and h.264 codec). It has the best quality/size ratio.

Offtopic: 300mbs per 30 seconds is quite good, compared to my 2 minutes and 4Gb

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

You can use camtasia studio>import media>produce and share>share to web and u get video compressed + same quality. Or option 2: download handbrake software , and u get same thing like camtasia.
                  edgy scout main

Comment

my vote goes to "Gamecam"
                    never had any type of problem size it give less size then fraps i recorded 30mins video and its size was less then 1gb but! its video resolution is fair not high not low fair maybe gamecam is the thing you are finding download from googly or any website good luck .

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X