X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have problems with MineCraft

This is the pictures for the problem!

I tried to search for this on Google but didn't find anything not useless.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit. and Java last version for 32-bit
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Did you buy minecraft?

However, try to redownloading and reinstalling it again.

EDIT: there are many reasons what caused this, can you also paste the launcher log?
    Last edited by Robo; 15-01-16, 12:37 PM.
    KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
      Did you buy minecraft?
      Doesn't have anything to do with buying it or not, if he's using cracked client, it will give "Failed to login: Bad login" (On 1.6-) or "Failed to login: Invalid Session (Try restarting your game)" (On 1.7+) ONLY!

EDIT: there are many reasons what caused this, can you also paste the launcher log?
      If it's "internal exception java.lang.nullpointerexception" the launcher log will be the same if another person has it, i mean, if you search in google for this problem, the same launcher log will appear (In Next's and in somebody else's), so no need for him to give it.
      But still his opinion.

Anyways this problem might be caused from playing minecraft for too long, you should stop it for 1 hour or so then re-open it (Rare case) or an outdated java client, update it as soon as possible.

Question: does this problem occur on other servers ? try logging into another server, any server and see if the problem occurs.

EDIT: Here is some "launcher log" i copied from someone in google that has the same problem/error.
      Code:
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // Ooh. Shiny.

Time: 12/24/12 6:43 PM
      Description: Failed to start game

java.lang.NullPointerException
              at bez.<init>(SourceFile:28)
              at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:260)
              at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
              at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:515)
              at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
      Details:
              Minecraft Version: 1.4.6
              Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
              Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
              Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
              Memory: 981817552 bytes (936 MB) / 1037959168 bytes (989 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
              JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xbootclasspath/a:C:\\PROGRA~2\\Java\\jre7\\lib\\deploy.jar;C:\\PROGRA~2\\Java\\jre7\\lib\\javaws.jar;C:\\PROGRA~2\\Java\\jre7\\lib\\plugin.jar -Xmx1g -Xms1024M
              AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
              Suspicious classes: No suspicious classes found.
              IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
              LWJGL: 2.4.2
              OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family GL version 3.0.0 - Build 8.15.10.2291, Intel
              Is Modded: Probably not. Jar signature remains and client brand is untouched.
              Type: Client (map_client.txt)
              Texture Pack: Default
              Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
              Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
      I don't think you'll understand this .
      Last edited by Blackbird; 15-01-16, 02:16 PM. Reason: Added logs from google

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
        Doesn't have anything to do with buying it or not, if he's using cracked client, it will give "Failed to login: Bad login" (On 1.6-) or "Failed to login: Invalid Session (Try restarting your game)" (On 1.7+) ONLY!
        Who knows if he has crack or mod that caused the java exception throws, or some conditions he was not able to connect to multiplayer server (he didn't mention that he tried on other server, even cracked one, now you've asked him anyway)... You know.. like virus or even antivirus that doing it.

java.lang.NullPointerException is native Java throwable class so it's the error with the JVM (java virtual machine) at its runtime with minecraft jar, so it's not always same for minecraft specific (depends on the source of it). So launcher log/crash report will explains it specifically. I never look on minecraft source code (neither it's open source) so i don't know much.

Maybe if minecraft has throwable class it would show net.minecraft.client.***(the exception class name)
        Last edited by Robo; 15-01-16, 02:54 PM. Reason: forgot closing brace
        KVIrc User

Comment

I use Shigine v3000 Launcher to run it. now this problem above is fixed.
          now it says "failed to log in: null full or something like that!
          Stay low, Go fast.
          Kill first, Die last.
          One shot, One kill
          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Who knows if he has crack or mod that caused the java exception throws
            If you use a cracked client, you will not even see that (on premium servers like GamerX), as i said in the previous post it will show this:
            it will give "Failed to login: Bad login" (On 1.6-) or "Failed to login: Invalid Session (Try restarting your game)" (On 1.7+) ONLY!
            And again... ONLY!

Originally posted by Next View Post
            I use Shigine v3000 Launcher to run it. now this problem above is fixed.
            now it says "failed to log in: null full or something like that!
            You need a purchased minecraft account, buy it at http://minecraft.net/ for 25 dollars in order to get into GamerX server, since GamerX minecraft server is premium (for people who bought it), you can't log in without buying it.

Comment

Lol don't encourage him to buy mc to play on a dead server...
              Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
              WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

If you use a cracked client, you will not even see that (on premium servers like GamerX), as i said in the previous post it will show this:

And again... ONLY!

You need a purchased minecraft account, buy it at http://minecraft.net/ for 25 dollars in order to get into GamerX server, since GamerX minecraft server is premium (for people who bought it), you can't log in without buying it.
                lol Seven_of_Nine is true. PS i don't have paypal or any cards to shop on internet but thanks anyway
                Stay low, Go fast.
                Kill first, Die last.
                One shot, One kill
                No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X