X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell is gamerx

this server filled with ego fuck it there no fun at all fuck off

I suck and I changed my mind. You all are awesome and this server rocks. I was just jealous.

I <3 GAMERX
    Last edited by Left; 13-03-16, 01:30 PM.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...rnet-so-angry/

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-li...t/art-20045434

You are welcome.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

How about you as they say "bugger off" if you really do not like this server. I think you saw one post by Robo_N1X and generalized the whole server to be like that. Even Robo is considerably different ingame whilst in forums not so much. We are all different here, me personally am serious in the following areas of the forums:

You can go to the "General" section and you'll see a different side of us, or at least me because I can't speak for everyone.
      But I think you are wrong in thinking this is how we are when discussing serious issues, we put on a serious persona and we (again at least me) speak for our levels. You just need to make some good friends and you'll see the true side to people. Players can be pretty rough on you as you join and they may come off as jerks. I went through this "phase" around September last year when I was new to this servers forums.

So to answer your question:
      this server filled with ego fuck it there no fun at all fuck off
      This is absolutely false and you clearly haven't been here long enough in order to be able to judge us properly because trust me, ingame I am a different a person. (Like veryyy different). So chill out pal, stay here longer, know us more, still don't like us? Well that's why there are many 100s and 1000s of servers for SA-MP, you may go join them.
      Last edited by Eliteus; 13-03-16, 12:23 PM.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Sooo this is a reason why you replied me on that thread so badly? I'm not sure about that, i'm curious what happened with you in game?
        KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
          How about you as they say "bugger off" if you really do not like this server. I think you saw one post by Robo_N1X and generalized the whole server to be like that. Even Robo is considerably different ingame whilst in forums not so much. We are all different here, me personally am serious in the following areas of the forums:

You can go to the "General" section and you'll see a different side of us, or at least me because I can't speak for everyone.
          But I think you are wrong in thinking this is how we are when discussing serious issues, we put on a serious persona and we (again at least me) speak for our levels. You just need to make some good friends and you'll see the true side to people. Players can be pretty rough on you as you join and they may come off as jerks. I went through this "phase" around September last year when I was new to this servers forums.
          Suck my ASS
          Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
          Sooo this is a reason why you replied me on that thread so badly? I'm not sure about that, i'm curious what happened with you in game?
          No obviously I don't have time to give shit to you

I just place my critic here to not make this server worstest

Comment

Suck my ASS
            Well I thought of having an intelligent and civilized argument here but I guess I'll pass as you are slow in the head to be able to have an intellectual talk.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

If you're not going to respond with reason and try to work out your conflicts then its better not to respond at all with insulting replies. It won't help you bring about any change if needed.

Edit: ty Left
              Last edited by Jafri; 13-03-16, 03:02 PM.

Comment

If you don't like to play on GamerX you're free to use /q command or play on other thousands servers.. no need to insult others for no reasons...

Please stop acting like a kid!
                Stay low, Go fast.
                Kill first, Die last.
                One shot, One kill
                No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Comment

Step one: learn to take criticism

Step two: live a fulfilling life or

Alternative step one: take a sharp shaver... xD

I had like so many suggestions rejected in the years but you don't see me accusing people of being "ego fucks"...
                    Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                    WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

You asked "what the hell is gamerx".

GamerX is an open world free-roaming server with one of the most unique and versatile SA:MP gamemodes. With more than 2500 commands there is something for everyone. GamerX has a large well-structured community of players, helpful Trusted Players (TPs) and friendly Admins.
                      I do not understand your logic, you do not like the server but you take time to register in the forum and post your opinion.
                      Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

I'm gonna close this thread for now because of the obvious attention seek you are trying to achieve, and I find non-sense in replying with insults towards the users that replied you kindly and tried helping you with your "issue". You can go complain anyone on the sub-forums here if someone had bothered you:

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...al-Discussions

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X