X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to make a clan?

how to create a clan?

This server doesn't have a system to create a clan.
    You can chose the name of the clan , and get members to it. To introduce your clan in the server , you can have a "Clan Tag" for ex: [ATM] where you can wear it behind your name.
    You can introduce your clan if you have created one:
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...al-Information

If your clan is successful , you can ask an admin to create your clan board , but make sure your clan should meet the requirements.
    Thank You.

Comment

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-your-own-clan
      Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

my clan is [IND] how to know who leader?

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Vendy alifian View Post
            Once you've created the clan you are the leader.
            You can introduce your clan here.
            Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Everything has been said above. Also, while in a clan, you can also clan chat with those who are in the same clan as you by using the symbol "*". For example: *hello
              PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Tarantula View Post
                Once you've created the clan you are the leader.
                You can introduce your clan here.
                LoL that Question made me laugh,, when you're in mood to collect your friends in the game under one tag like a team. you can use /CN command any time you want, there's no limit for this command,, but take care.. and don't abuse it.. you can change your name and add your clan tag into it.. Ex: Next Changed their player name to [N]ext. "" [N] - Next. When the clan tag consists of one letter, it can be exchanged with one of your name letters. like my name /^|^\ or: "" Next changed their player name to Next[M4]
                [M4] is the tag of the clan.. it's usually consists of the first letters of each word in the name of the clan.. and the clan tag letters must be writen between [ and ]. ex: [IDN] [LS4] [ISI] [LuS] [AK47].. and since you made your clan succesfully. you'll need to add some friends. and they must wear the clan tag you wear.. with same letters (Capital or small) then you can make ranks which are like "Leader, Co-leader, Admin, Member" and make one of these ranks as special rank,, means just for you. Like "Leader" means that you're the leader of the clan.. and you can add, edit and remove anyone from any rank and put him to any rank and any time you like.. as you're the leader. but make sure that you don't do many mistakes with members because they may hate the clan and leave it soon..

Good luck with your clan.. i already made a topic for "how to make your own clan" but i don't know why i took this half hour to write all these words again.. but anyway "Help others" is my rule. If you need help. just PM me.. if you want. i can come to you in real life to help you (Joke) xD Good luck with your clan and make sure that you make a good clan
                Stay low, Go fast.
                Kill first, Die last.
                One shot, One kill
                No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

You Leader The Clan and Other Ranks you who set it

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X