Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak 3 (VOICE CHAT) - Installation and Configuration

Hello guys,

As you may know, GamerX has a TeamSpeak Server. But the truth is that it's kinda forgotten by everybody, everytime I joined in the server it was empty (Except yesterday that Gears, infamous, Lorsimon, Eliteus and (?) BURTONS) were there.

I think a voice-chat always improve the gaming experience, that's why I come here to invite you all to come in. Maybe your could think "Huh, I will not join there, my english is crappy", remember that most of us are from countries where the english is not the main language, so there is not problem with that. We are here to have fun, this is not a job interview. (Also, it can be an useful tool to help you improve your english speaking and listening skills, which is always helpful in real life)

What you can do with TeamSpeak 3:

- Voice-chat with other players while playing in GamerX server.
    - [CLANS] Voice-chat with your clan-mates in a password protected room. If your clan wants a TS3 room just ask for it.
    - [Trusted Players] Voice-chat with other trusted-player in a password protected room. Password is only known by trusted players and higher level players so no one else would join.
    - Voice chat with your friends in your language in the non-english chat rooms.
    - Share your music with others in the music rooms.

How to install and configurate Team Speak 3:

1. Download TeamSpeak 3 in the official website, if you got 64 bits Windows I recommend you to download the 64 bits version, if not, download the 32 bits. If you're lazy and don't want to check your version, download the 32 bits version, it'll work.

2. Open the installation file, and go ahead in every window that comes (Overwolf is not needed, so you can not install it when asked to)

3. Once installed, open TeamSpeak 3 and let's configure it. Let's go to Bookmarks -> Manage Bookmarks:

Label: Put here the name you want.
    Address: www.gamerxserver.com
    Nickname: Your nickname.

And Mark "Connect on Startup" if you want to automatically connect to Gamerx's TS3 server when opening Teamspeak3.

After done this, we can connect and we will see something like this:

That's the GamerX's TS3 server with its rooms. It now has only a few rooms because the activity is poor. But we can make more rooms for clans, or, for example, non-english rooms like the turkish one we currently have.

4. Finally, you have to configure your microphone. Let's go to Settings -> Options -> Capture:

Don't use the "Continuous transmission" mode. Choose between Voice Activation Detection and Push to talk.
    If you want to talk when pushing a button, use the Push to talk mode. You can, for example, set the mouse-wheel button to talk.
    If you want to talk without pressing any button, use the Voice Activation Detection mode, and put the "sensibility" bar so you avoid unwanted background noises to be recorded.

And that's all, now we are ready to voice-chat while playing in GamerX! As you see, it's very simple. I hope to see you there guys!
    Last edited by BlancoLanda; 28-12-15, 07:09 PM.
    Summary of my life:

i have TeamSpeak3 Client
    smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

Comment

Originally posted by Axe[MS] View Post
      i have TeamSpeak3 Client
      Then join GX server!
      Summary of my life:

Comment

oky doky
        smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

Comment

You heard my voice, I planned on keeping my voice and appearance concealed to everyone on gx
          Ps you have a sexy voice bro
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Is there any app for Android or iOS?
            sigpicc:

Comment

Originally posted by Riyad View Post
              Is there any app for Android or iOS?
              Yes, but not free:
              https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...peak.ts3client
              https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/team...577628510?mt=8
              KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                You heard my voice, I planned on keeping my voice and appearance concealed to everyone on gx
                Ps you have a sexy voice bro
                Lol true, you were there yesterday. Idk why I didnt mention you in the thread.ill edit it later when i connect on PC
                Summary of my life:

Comment

Originally posted by BlancoLanda View Post
                  Lol true, you were there yesterday. Idk why I didnt mention you in the thread.ill edit it later when i connect on PC
                  Aha nah its cool. There better not be music on though, and I want all of you to talk!
                  Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I like what I see!
                    Last edited by BlancoLanda; 28-12-15, 10:10 PM.
                    Summary of my life:

Comment

Originally posted by BlancoLanda View Post

I like what I see!
                      It was so funny today

Comment

Teamspeak 3 On Mobile Phones

Download:
                        - You can download TS3 from Google Playstore or App Store on Apple Devices

Setup:
                        The setting up of Teamspeak 3 is pretty fundamental but you can get stuck for a while as the layout and options are all different to PC ones.

1) Once you have installed the app and opened it, you'll end up in a page like this:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-16-18-36-39.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	114298
                        2) However then you need to go onto the GamerX website and click on Teamspeak around the top of the page where there's a navigation to "Home", "IRC"...etc.

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-16-18-37-02.jpg
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	114299
                        3) You can press connect from here but you won't be recognised as you android, by default will open you up as "Android" or "iPhone". So click on "Bookmark".

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-16-18-37-12.jpg
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	114300
                        4) Over here, fill in your nickname section to your name, and fill in the label to GamerX and the IP to connect will by default be GamerX's as you went in through the GX website.

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-16-18-37-45.jpg
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	114301
                        5) Then you'll see a new label, which you named GamerX. Simply click on it and wait for it to connect. Once connected click on the eye symbol to view every user in every channel.

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-16-18-37-52.jpg
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	114302
                        6)Now a lot of you use the "push-to-talk" feature, just go onto settings and that should be the first option.

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-16-18-38-28.jpg
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	114303
                        On settings you can set anything up.
                        Thanks and I hope a lot more you come in your spare time.

Regards
                        Eliteus
                        Last edited by Eliteus; 20-04-16, 08:25 AM. Reason: I wasn't providing a link, people asking me in PM is fine

Comment

llol, i still don't get it . ???
                          just drift

Comment

Revived ts3 again with eliteus as always. And we made some real songs eliteus mixtape coming on fire stay tuned !

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YpJsf1VPmT

ps: someone put it on youtube and give me link or edit this post i suck at these things
                            Last edited by Adrenaline; 02-08-16, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
                              Revived ts3 again with eliteus as always. And we made some real songs eliteus mixtape coming on fire stay tuned !

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YpJsf1VPmT

ps: someone put it on youtube and give me link or edit this post i suck at these things
                              For real, anyone who edits that really well, like with animations and shit, I will give them like 10,000 cookies.
                              That was sick though, we need to keep it alive man but the spirit keeps going away. Also if you are wanting to edit it, there is a download in MP3 option right at the bottom. I am looking forward to the stuff.

edit: omg loving that edit, u can hear me clearer and omg my voice
                              Last edited by Eliteus; 02-08-16, 02:20 AM.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X