[TUTORIAL] Attract More People To Your Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TUTORIAL] Attract More People To Your Clan

I know Next made a post on how to make a clan, this just goes in depth about how to get people to join.
    Here is his post for basics:
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-your-own-clan

Introduction
    Are you planning on making a clan, or perhaps already have a clan which really is not getting a lot of attention? Well this thread is for you as I will be giving you guys tips on how to attract and get more players to join your clan. There may be many reasons why you want to expand the crew such as wanting to be part of a social group, or quite simply just for some fun. Either ways, if your clan is not getting members, you aren't exactly going to feel any of what I just mentioned. Therefore, I have come up with a few tips and tricks which can get your clan to the clan board where all the professional clans are.

Steps:
    Ingame #1: When you first name yourself ingame, you are going to want a pretty good and attractive looking clan tag that may go well with a lot of names.

Good example: "Name[Zl]" (BTW That clan tag isn't taken, feel free to use it)
    Bad example : "Name[Aw3450Me]" (Also not taken, feel free to use it)

Open up word and try experimenting with different names, which tag looks the best and coolest. (Remember the more professional clans have a maximum of three letters or a word)

Ingame #2: When you start off, you are going to need some damn friends who are kind enough to join your clan. Don't have a friend? Shout out to ma self for a dope ass "Make a friend" tutorial, which you can go check out right now:

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ends-in-GamerX

Follow the simple 5 steps, and you can get your own, free loyal friends RIGHT NOW, without any extra payments or charges. Jokes aside, friends are a really good help for a clan booster - you tell your friend to join, he'll join and then he may have a friend that also will see him and want to join the clan. These will form connections and you never know you'll have tonnes of members in no TIME! Shout to ma boys in the clan "morocco"! (PM me if you read my tutorial on how to get friends, however ended up getting none). Don't expect to get TONNES though, in average you're probably just going to end up getting one or two people to join before posting your clan on the introductions.

Ingame #3: Make a base in an empty area, where ever you think it'll look the best and take your time, do NOT rush it in order to wanting to get your clan out there. The harder you work, the better - Remember that! Nothing much else I got to say about this other than how.
    How? Well go onto the following links:
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...s-and-Vehicles
    http://gamerxserver.com/ObjectsByCategory
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...SA-MP-Textures

Use /cpo <id> - ID's are the numbers near the pictures you see in the link. You can use /epo <number of the object> and position this object around to your liking's. (PM me if you need any help with this)

Ingame #4: Having a lot of members in your clan isn't enough, they need to be abiding the GamerX laws aka /rules and all the written rules in forum. Not doing so will lead to people being reluctant to joining your clan and that's not what you want. Also if you want experienced pro, helpful and just good players to join you, then your clans behaviour/rule-breaking stats are quite important. However if you don't really care and are fine with a random unregistered player joining you, go ahead.
    To make it better, if your clan members are helpful in chat as well as having good behaviour etc, then you are going to attract attention from more player and make them want to join you - but they'll all want to know more about you.

..And this extra bit of information, can be achieved by advertising your clan in the following link:
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...al-Information

Forums #1: Now posting here, is where MOST players come from, this is where your presentation skills come in handy! Listen the following carefully:
    • Design a proper Clan Introduction layout
      - This lads will attract the majority of the player, just like how bright colorful things attract your eye.
    • Make sure it's attractive
      - Basically what I said above but this time not only colors but the layout of your post and it's presentation
    • Make sure you use good literature
      - If you write something like "U Join me clan, reqiurmants r 1000+ kils and spemd 100 ours", people are literally going to want to puke, make use of any English friends you have and they'll write the things in your form for you.
    • Make use of the fonts/bold/italics etc where ever appropriate
      - Again presentation except this time for the style of your clan, for example the Logo, titles, ranks etc.
    • Mention ranks
      - This will make people want to join as they'll want to be high up in a rank, for some reason or the other.

HELP! It's not working!
    Well I am sorry, you have done one or more of the steps above incorrectly or inefficiently. Mostly it is just the "getting friends" part, please make sure you view that post as it does contain some good pointers. If all your friends are "nubs", that may also be a problem, they can be inactive, rule-breaking etc. So you want to catch a friends who you see is regularly on just like you, same kills, same level, same status, same whatever because unfortunately in GamerX the majority don't like associating with people who aren't the same level as them (Not me! - PM me if you want any help!). Once you've caught someone the same level as you, try hook up with them, and do everything I've said on the post I've shared.

Highlights
    - Make friends
    - Make your forum introduction page attractive - Logos, color, font etc
    - Think twice before recruiting someone
    - Make sure you clan is good standing

PM me if you have queries, want help or anything about how to establish your clan.

Regards

Eliteus
    Last edited by Eliteus; 31-12-17, 06:47 PM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Nice tutorial, keep it up!

Comment

Very nice and helpful tutorial thank you for this tutorial. Also that's why people join our clan because i'm helpful ofc :P.
      "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Nice i like ur toturial.

Loool Robo_N1X COULDNT STOP LAUGHING...
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Before reading what was right at the bottom, I actually spent time reading your entire post and thought you were actually serious and wandering what was wrong with you.
          Last edited by Eliteus; 18-04-16, 08:42 PM.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Wehew That's very helpful for some newbies!! Good Job bruh!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X