Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make a good introduction for your clan ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make a good introduction for your clan ?

To make your own clan introduction.. you have to make a clan first..

How to make my own clan ?
    Over here: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-your-own-clan

Clan introduction is the most important thing you have to advertise your clan and get Members !
    I advise you to follow these steps down to make the best clan introductions..

Let's begin.

<Insert clan logo here>
    Title explainseverything

<Clan Name>
    enter the name of your clan and it should be like that:
    [tag] - Clan name

<Who are we>
    Describe your clan (Optional/recommended)

<Requirements>
    What kind of people and status you're looking for. Ex: Power, Skills, Score, Races...Follow rules... and others

<Rules>
    Your clan rules.. and can be made by the leader (Optional/recommended)

<Ranks>
    Ranks: levels of your clan members, like /levels in-game.. Each higher level can do features who lower ranks can't do!

<Members list>
    Enter the names of your members sorts by Ranks. Leader, Co-leader.. and each name comes under its rank.

<Application format>
    What do you want to know about the players who will apply for your clan?? Their player name, real name, Skills, Score, Play time...etc and all these are Optional for the leader.

<Blacklist>
    If you have some enemies. you can enter them here and they'll be as target while they're active in-game

Code:
    [b]Clan logo

Clan name

Describe your clan

Requirements of your clan

Rules of your clan

Member ranks

Members sort by ranks

Application

Blacklist (If any)[/b]
    Note You can also replace these headers "Clan name, Who are we...etc" by Logos with great effects.... for example.. Choose https://www.flamingtext.com to design free and great logos.

The texts can be edited while making your introduction... Introduction will be updated as soon as possible... That was just a review.. Thanks for reading
    Last edited by Next; 21-04-16, 01:06 PM.
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

search before creating a new topic ( you yourself have made ​​another topic like this )
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-your-own-clan

Comment

Originally posted by Gengar View Post
      search before creating a new topic ( you yourself have made ​​another topic like this )
      This tutorial is for clan introduction and the other tutorial is how to create a clan.
      btw it will help other players to introduce their clans. It's not the same.
      Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Originally posted by Gengar View Post
        Tarantula has said everything.. Some (most) players don't know how to introduce their clans in the forum... You can see by entering Introductions and General in Clans board...
        So i thought that i might help them by making a tutorial to them to learn how to introduce their clans... not just clan name and members...
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

I think clans shouldn't have the same format thingy or same way of organization, people will not have creative and good ideas to improve the concept of Gx clans, that's my personal opinion. I know it's just a tutorial to help people but it may leads to a "Uniform status", what I meant is everyone will be doing the same, same way to organize it and it will be bored.
          We should be looking for some innovation ideas!
          Good luck, cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Daylight View Post
            I think clans shouldn't have the same format thingy or same way of organization, people will not have creative and good ideas to improve the concept of Gx clans, that's my personal opinion. I know it's just a tutorial to help people but it may leads to a "Uniform status", what I meant is everyone will be doing the same, same way to organize it and it will be bored.
            We should be looking for some innovation ideas!
            Good luck, cheers!
            Nope, Not every clans should have same introduction status, Some clans are made for racers, others were made for Death Matchers, and others for both of DM and Race, P:S: That's already happening, Most of Clans introductions have the same introduction mode, but not with same informations and rules
            Stay low, Go fast.
            Kill first, Die last.
            One shot, One kill
            No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X