This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Detect Aimbot Correctly?

As A Title says "How you can detect aimbot correctly IG if someone using it" , As I know many peoples these days using aimbot, But aimbot is the hardest thing to detect, as Many admins say, We can spent 20 minutes on single player to detect his aimbot, But they are not 100% Sure about their action maybe they kick or ban some innocent or maybe they Kick or ban real Hacker. So I am also not good enough in detecting aimbot, but I just sharing this from my experience If anyone thinks that its useless or not Work He can Request Admin to delete it Without my permission.

So, I thinking of touching this troublesome Topic, But I think this was right time cause, I think there are Aimbotters in GX, and they are not Detectable, or some player think that he or she using his real skills.

And All most daily Aimbotter got Kicked or Ban.
    And some Good player are also insulted for using aimbot [If someone wants an Example he can Pm me]

This is probably a major part due to the jealousy when you see someone is playing better than you. About Aimbot I think there are alot of major misunderstanding about it, What it is, How its actually works.

So what's an aimbot can do [If someone using it]
    - Aim directly at it's target, only requiring the player to press a button to shoot
    - Aimbots can also miss, therefor they're used when the tee doesn't move much

Now the point which would alarm us If someone Using it?
    - Players that show a significant better aim when defending then when offending
    - Players that try to minimize movement while defending
    - Players that hit with every shot they fire

Now What to do If you have strong Indication of aimbot
    - Aimbots aren't fair to other players and make him very disrespectful in the community
    - You can use /report id reason command to Report player. And let the admin Decide. If your detection is correct the admin take any actions against these Bots, First Kick as warning next will permanent ban. You Might Get a Cookie
    - Don't lost your patience, And use your real Skills to show him what's it all about.

The Main and Last Part of this Topic, If you detect an aimbot, Then the followings thing you should not have to do:
    - You not have to shout out the name of person in main chat, This shows that you can't even control to yourself, and may hacker deactivate their aimbot as now Aimbot become toggled (I have Experience with it ) , If you care enough use /report and let the admin decide.

- Downloading a new aimbot, and using aimbot against aimbotter this is not good enough.

Here Some types of Aimbot and how they work By: Domination
    There are (by the moment) 3 types of aimbot, which are:

• Pro-Aimbot
    • Silent Aimbot
    • Skin Aimbot

How do they work?

Pro-Aimbot brings you the nearest player in-front you (regardless of the distance, they only have to be visible in your screen), so this aimbot doesn't miss ANY bullet.

Silent Aimbot it's more complex but I'll try to make it easy, basically, this aimbot doesn't is an ''auto-aim'' but it's more like ''free aim''.
    You only have to hit a bullet NEAR to your target and it will hit it (doesn't matter if you shoot the sides or the ground around your opponent, it will hit they).

Skin-aimbot, well this is the most common aimbot in the cheating community, it auto-aims the NEAREST player, so it's pretty obvious when someone is using it.

Credits:
    I would like to Thanks to Azon For giving me some tips about creating this topic.
    Thanks to Domination For Making their types with their work.

Note:
    This is all not my stuff, Some of mine and Some is taken From other people's experiences as Advertising is not allowed so I can't Credit them.

If anyone want to Improve this topic or may add some more tips to this he can Comment below I update the topic, To improve Quality of topic.
    Last edited by Eter; 01-07-16, 04:00 PM. Reason: Updated

This post is pretty useful but I would like to add some things to make it proper, here I go

• Pro-Aimbot
    • Silent Aimbot
    • Skin Aimbot

How do they work?

Pro-Aimbot brings you the nearest player in-front you (regardless of the distance, they only have to be visible in your screen), so this aimbot doesn't miss ANY bullet.

Silent Aimbot it's more complex but I'll try to make it easy, basically, this aimbot doesn't is an ''auto-aim'' but it's more like ''free aim''.
    You only have to hit a bullet NEAR to your target and it will hit it (doesn't matter if you shoot the sides or the ground around your opponent, it will hit they).

Skin-aimbot, well this is the most common aimbot in the cheating community, it auto-aims the NEAREST player, so it's pretty obvious when someone is using it.

I just wanted to point these things out to make the post more complete

Comment

lol u aimbott'ers know everything xD jk! very useful info!

Comment

Very useful tho
        Good knowledge about Aim otters xD
        I always stand out,
        So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Originally posted by Domination View Post
          This post is pretty useful but I would like to add some things to make it proper, here I go

• Pro-Aimbot
          • Silent Aimbot
          • Skin Aimbot

How do they work?

I just wanted to point these things out to make the post more complete
          Yeah I think I have to update my Post Your Information is Useful, But The aimbots Like Pro, or Silent, These are Easily Detectable, Well Honestly When I new to Samp in 2014 I use many Aimbot. But My experience is That My Skin aimbot never ever detect, as usual compare to other aimbot, So In Future I think there must be a tutorial for skin aimbot, Might be Admin Make Better on Skin aimbot Detection.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
            lol u aimbott'ers know everything xD jk! very useful info!
            hahahha Sometime Aimbot Works

Comment

great tut but aimbotters and aimbot scripters will script for more pro aimbots when they read this topic
              like MegsAimbot
              this aimbot lets you to shoot at player but with missing 20% of your shoots so none knows dat they are hacking
              just like the aim i use
              this aim is made for beginners
              im not the pro cbugger u know

lol jk there is no aim like that and im not using it AND im not really a professional at all

great tutorial bro keep it going
              Stay low, Go fast.
              Kill first, Die last.
              One shot, One kill
              No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Well u guys got a good knowledge about aimbot
                Thnx fr info

Comment

If i want to detect aimbot hacker then i start jumping near him/her and check their aim and skin position... if it is wired then it mean tay are using aimbot =)
                  Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

Yes I see you have got info from other sources, it is okay to list them out since you aren't directly asking people to go click there and join the community or anything. You are simply accrediting them, so you should put them in just so that it avoids some people from accusing you of copying from somewhere. Nice tutorial nevertheless.
                    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Aimbot it easily detectable with /ths

Comment

Originally posted by Jan_Nissan View Post
                        And running around the player..
                        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Jan_Nissan View Post
                          Also Health hackers are able to be checked by /ths
                          Stay low, Go fast.
                          Kill first, Die last.
                          One shot, One kill
                          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X