This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE]Disable sending PMs while having /iapms

Many players do /iapms to ignore private messages from all the players, but sometimes they forget about that and PM a player, and that player can't PM him/her back. OR a player ignore the messages from all players or from a particular person, then he/she starts to send offended messages to the players while they can't PM him back.

So, the suggestion is when the player do /iapms he can't PM anybody unless he turn it off, same to /ipm.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Yeah, It's really a good suggestion. Sometime if we /iapms and we forget it's enabled so we can prevent that from this. If we have /iapms on and we PMed someone means it should show a message like "Type /iapms to PM him/her " or something. When we enable /ipm on a player "Type /ipm to PM him/her". Anyway I'm totally agreeing with this.

Comment

Nice suggestion.
      +1

Comment

Agreed, but i would like more to be like this:
        If you have /iapms and you pm some player, your /iapms gets disabled automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by GEDO View Post
          Agreed, but i would like more to be like this:
          If you have /iapms and you pm some player, your /iapms gets disabled automatically.
          Nah, it would say "Please type /iapms in order to PM other players" or "You are ignoring private messages, please type /iapms" (same for /ipm).
          "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Search before posting please? http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...rivate-message
            KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X