Duel idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duel idea

Hello , I was thinking about a good idea for duel's so there is too many players ask for cookies or cakes , so i was think we have to make if someone won a duel get a cookie like : [ Levin (ID:ID) won thier duel (/duel) against PlayerName (ID:ID) And Won A Cookie! ] So cookies or anything if the player lucky get a cake or cookie or money 10000 or biscuit etc.
    i hope you like This idea

This could easily be abused to gain cookies. Two friends could simply kill each other to gain cookies quickly.
    So -1 for this idea

But this idea could be changed a bit.
    Maybe there could be a prize for winning several duels in a row, like a duels won streak.

E.g. One cookie for 3 duels won
    Two cookies for 5 duels won
    Five cookies for 7 duels won
    etc..

Comment

maybe duel for cookies, for example both players agree to duel on 50 cookies, whoever wins gets 50 cookies, and whoever loses gets 50 cookies taken away by a bot.

Originally posted by Nate View Post
      This could easily be abused to gain cookies. Two friends could simply kill each other to gain cookies quickly.
      So -1 for this idea

But this idea could be changed a bit.
      Maybe there could be a prize for winning several duels in a row, like a duels won streak.

E.g. One cookie for 3 duels won
      Two cookies for 5 duels won
      Five cookies for 7 duels won
      etc..
      wouldn't that get abused too?
      I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

-1 for the suggestion, instead we can add a bet system, like /duel id bet would make an extra bet option appear, if u duel id bet you get to choose arena, then weapons, then bet [bet can be chosen to be payed by cash, cookies, cakes, biscuits or icecreams] and then you type the value
        The one who wins, wins the amount that was bet on and the one who loses, loses the amount that was bet on

Comment

Well, I like your suggestion I'd say +1 if it wasn't to the abuse the might happen.

From what I know, duels are to make us know who is the best DMer in GamerX, thats why we have Wins/Loses.

Depending upon that, you will get reputation.

The best way to get cookies in my opinion is reporting cheaters.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X