This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Minigame

I was thinking of a suggestion. A new Minigame named as ODM (Onehit DM).

How to goto minigame:-
    /odm, /onehitdm

Weapons:-
    Silent Pistol Only...

Main Information:-
    When any player type /odm will goto a specific place, where his health will automatically set to 10%. When a player shoot him only 1 time, he wil die because his health is only 10%. The player who kill 2 players will gain 10% more health and his health will increase to 20%.

Let me explain, There is Me, CashewZ is in this minigame. Our both healths are 10%. He shoot me only one time and i die when i respawn he kill me again Now his health is increased by 10% and set to 20%

Regards,
    Umair_Umd
    Last edited by Umair_Umd; 23-07-14, 12:46 PM. Reason: change rule

Hmm i like that +1

Comment

+1 yes
      edgy scout main

Comment

this is just lms with low health, what you should have suggested is custom health and armor values in event. yes i understand you mean it as a minigame, but whatever.
        I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

its not just LMS,you dont gain Hp on kill in LMS events.
          I like this idea. +1

Comment

Originally posted by discplex View Post
            its not just LMS,you dont gain Hp on kill in LMS events.
            I like this idea. +1
            in that case there will be massive unbalance, one guy with full hp will be just owning everyone.
            I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

so ill change it to when a player kill 2 players then he will gain 10% health

Comment

I really like this suggestion.It would be cool if we have this minigame so i give +1
                "Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it."

Comment

Originally posted by [UMD] View Post
                  so ill change it to when a player kill 2 players then he will gain 10% health
                  no, you cant just fix it that way, there will still be someone who will own everyone. Just get rid of those 10%

Comment

Well to be honnest I don't really like this minigame. It would be very easy to integrate it in the Death Match System, but I don't think it will be played a lot. We already have a lot of Death Match Events and some new events are coming soon

Maybe in the future we will add your suggestion, but for now I would prefer to spend my time on some other features

Thanks for your suggestion, enjoy your stay on GamerX

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X